giovedì 29 giugno 2023

Weekly CO*DEs #7 & June GETS

This month I did a lot of stuff but I don't really have enough time to blog about everything TAT
And I'm always on a rush so less pics than usual uff
Anyway I wanted to do my usual weekly recap of my fits and show you this month's gets :D

1. for lunch with my family
Dress, belt, acce: thrifted
Bag: d.i.a
Sunglasses: Rady

2. for desserts with friends
Shirt: Zara
Dress: Deary
Bag: Pinky Girls
Acce: thrifted, handmade by me

 
I went with my friends to try a new dessert shop *0* it's called Crumbs and it's specialized in NY style cookies, brownies & cinnamorolls :D
We got a lot of stuff and went to eat in the park :D cinnamorolls & cookies nomnom my favorites
 
Strawberry cheesecake cinnamonroll & red velvet cookie were my favorites! But everything was super good :D 
 3. another work fit
Hat: H&M
Dress: Deary
Bag: Liz Lisa
Acce: thrifted

Again with this maxi dress I got from Akichu :3 It's so fresh and easy to wear, it's perfect for this season :D

4. Date night
Dress: GOLDS Infinity
Watch: MA*RS
Acce, shoes: local shop, thrifted
 
I have 2 date nights this week ww but yesterday I just went to Old Wild West with a friend to eat out. Tomorrow we'll meetup again :D

5. Today's fit for work
Top: Datura
Skirt, belt, watch: MA*RS
Necklace: Guess
Acce, shoes: thrifted
 
I'm trying to dressup my pupe as me as often as I can, but I'm a lot into other games lately, like Honkai Starrail XD but I still have some cute pupefits to show you 


 
And for last what I got this month :D I'm trying to save money lately so I'm buying less sigh :')

 
First I went to Liz Lisa ww and got this dress for 10€ :D super cheap! and marine theme is super popular lately, especially on R's >w<

Then I went to Cecil (lol) and bought those amazing low waist shorts! How cute is the print on the pockets??? ;__; It was on sale for just 3€ AAAAAA so lucky TAT
(actually both are from Vinted lol I just love this game of pretending you went to 109 :') ) 

More shopping from Akichu lol XD I got from her those Co&Lu acce and she added this cute Reebok wristband :') thank youuuu TAT

And this adorable bracelet I got for 2€ in a Media100!
 
Well I'll end this here before it gets too heavy with pictures XD I hope to update sooner next time w
 
Yours, Natsumin~

2 commenti:

  1. Love the floral maxi dresses! They look so summery and beautiful~
    Enjoy going out! And the stuff at Crumbs looks delicious!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Pretending to go to 109 sounds like self care to me~ I support it lol in fact, I might start doing the same thing xD something to make me feel closer to Japan without the long flight and dent in my bank account lol!
    - Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina