domenica 10 luglio 2022

Flea Market GETS☆


Hello!

I can't really sleep so I thought to update with my Saturday's GETS
I woke up quite early so I decided to check the flea market after a lot of time
I was lucky and I found some cute gems!
Want to see what I got?


1. Chanel Bag
2. LV Bag
3. Unbranded military shorts
4. Elisabetta Franchi shorts
5. Unbranded tshirt
 
Obviously I already customized the LV bag with my new fox keychain ww
The shorts were just 1,5€ when it's usually 50-100€!
The tshirt looks like it's from 2010 Ranzuki or Egg so I had to get it 

6. Brown x white atsuzokos
7. Gogoshoes sandals
 
ATSUZOKOS!! SO LUCKY!! And the sandals remind me of House or Harlow sandals I wanted

Bikinis!
8. Tezenis pastel leopard bikini
9. Victoria's Secret bra
10. Unbranded slip
11. Tezenis turquoise bikini

That's it :D I'm still waiting for other things this month so I'll probably update soon^^""...
I wish you all a good night
Yours, Natsumin~



2 commenti:

  1. I love those military style shorts, they'd make such a good coord!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you! I hope so XD I'm in a JELLY phase (Gilfy, Backs, Garula etc) so I totally needed something like that but I still have to plan coords with it XD Thank you for reading <3

      Elimina