giovedì 14 luglio 2022

🛍️June/July Vinted GETS☆🛍️



Back again with some shopping :') Vinted is my drug and I need somebody to take my credit card off me :') pls
Aaaaanyway I was lucky and found some unbranded gems!!

 
First gems were those two babydolls!! They give me such 2008 AGEHA vibes ;w; 
I can't wait to wear these!! But lately it's been cold here O_o so I have to wait wtf
Anyway how pretty are they??? I totally recommend to find something like this!
 
 I already styled the striped one but didn't have a chance to wear it buuu
Second is this silky top! Unbranded too XD it's so cute and simple!!! You probably already saw me worn it like it is but it's so pretty with a brooch in the middle!
Like this

I already wore it like it is btw:
Top: Vinted
Shorts: Flea Market
Belt, bra: d.i.a
Choker: made by me
Watch: DATURA
Bracelets: Aliexpress

Third piece is this Pumpkin minidress! Pumpkin is a small japanese brand that did some cute gal stuff in 2008/2012 :D super cute if you like himekaji or 2008/2010 gyarukei
AAAAA it's perfect for my boho boom ;w;

Then we have this pink Cecil McBee top I got for work:

H&M crop top that reminds me of d.i.a
 
LIP SERVICE BIKINI!!! My first brand complete bikini ;_; I love the color and the roses print!!
 
Liz Lisa cutsew, perfect for boho/himekaji

Jennyfer tube tops (for my surf co*des lol)

I also bought some more skincare & makeup but I'll review it in another post :P
That's it :D I also have some more stuff arriving at my shopping service, I'm quite scared but if everything goes right I'll get some new gyaru dvds :D aaaaa

Gotta go now :3 I'll probably update later or tomorrow again
Speak to you soon, take care!

Yours, Natsumin~

1 commento:

  1. Whaaaaaat the hell you find so many good things on vinted! I can never find anything. I swear the european version is so much better ;;

    RispondiElimina