lunedì 13 giugno 2022

👗More GETS☆ & CO*DEs!👗

How are you? :D I'm waiting for my friends to reach my place so we can watch Spy x Family together so I thought to blog in the waiting 
So first thing I got two new watches!! If you don't know, I'm still grieving the Cecil McBee watch that I was gifted on my birthday and got lost by UPS :') 
But this time they came thanks goodness XD

The pearl one is from MA*RS and the rhinestones one is from Datura :D
The pearl one is already my favorite and I'm wearing it everyday

I also got more stuff from Vinted! All & obviously ww



♡Details
After this I wanted to show you my co*de for today :D
 
Top, belt, necklace:
Skirt: Cecil McBee
Bracelets, boots, bag: Flea Market

And also some other co*des from May that I didn't post :P

Tee: Tralala
Pants: Rosebud
Necklace: handmade by me
Jacket, accessories: Flea Market

Overall, necklace: Vinted
Top, bracelets: Flea Market
Shushu: made by me
 
Dress. Bohoo (bought from Lizziewaifu)
Belt: Aliexpress, customized by me
Necklace: handmade by me
Bracelets: Flea Market

My friends arrived so I need to end this here ><
I wish you all a great night :D

Yours, Natsumin~

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento