venerdì 24 giugno 2022

SheIn Haul 👗 [MA*RS/d.i.a replica review]


Today I got my SheIn haul so I'll do a quick post to show you what I got! ToxicTsukino in some of her videos showed some gal pieces made by SheIn and I decided to give them a try


And this is what I got!

I liked it so much in pics (it gave me so many Glamorous Jane vibes) but the fabric is so cheap!! O_O
It looks almost like a cosplay ;_; so disappointing! I still need to try it on but meh... this kind of fabric makes my skin itchy so I'll probably have to return it ;_; 

Again, another cheap dress... Looks like a 1$store lingerie babydoll. I know I encourage using real babydolls as MA*RS substitutes... but this is too much XD it's obviously a nightgown ^^" so meh, I'm gonna return it too ;_;

Another cheap dress ;_; but this time the fabric is a little different from the other two; it's like swimsuit fabric, also it's a bit too long for my taste (but it's easy to fix). Anyway for such a cheap price I can't really complain, it still looks better than the other two!
 
Ok this is such a LUCKY piece!! Even if it's the cheapest one, it's literally PERFECT. The fabric is cotton, soft and stretchy, the strass print is flawless and it looks almost like the original one!! Almost cuz it's a bit too short (more of a crop top than a tube top like the stock pic) and thin, but for this price is amazing!

Obviously I need to see how much durable those sandals are (for more than 10€ I expect them to survive this summer at least XD), but they're really soft and the size is perfect! You can choose your size, no need to buy one size less or more like from Aliexpress etc. Also the pink bows are like small cushions, soooo comfy ;w; 
(UPDATE: After a month of wearing, I can totally swear those are the best sandals I ever bought :') super resistant and comfy. 12/10 XD)

♡Details
 
And that's it! I'll update this post after some time (and wearing ww) but rn I think the replicas were totally valid and the shoes are gosh AMAZING, it's just the other dresses the problem XD let's say that, unless they produce more replicas, I won't probably order again (except for shoes ww)
That's all for today see you soon!
Yours, Natsumin~

1 commento:

  1. I must have that skull top!! (TAT) and it's a shame those pieces ended up being cheap / swimsuit material :( They all look pretty from these pictures though!
    -Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina