lunedì 13 giugno 2022

Weekend CO*DEs #5



I have a quick break so I'll use it to update ww
Today I wanted to share this weekend's co*des! I could also share today's co*de but I didn't take pics so I'll probably post again XD
Anyway this weekend I had a lot of errands to do! On Sunday we were gonna have a big gaming night so on Saturday I went to buy snacks and other things. It's already really hot here so I've worn my beloved d.i.a scarf top!

Whole coord: d.i.a
Bracelets: Flea Market, gift by Emimi


I did my makeup with my new Tasty Peach palette (which I'm gonna review soon), with no lower lashes cuz I was in a rush again XD

 
That day was so windy I couldn't keep my hairstyle ;_;


In the end I bought snacks, some cakes for Sunday family lunch and came back home, and in the evening me & my friends met up for some Netflix&Chill

Maybe too chill ww

The day after (Sunday) I had the gaming night so I did another simple tsuyome co*de, I dunno but wearing tsuyome makes me feel really comfy & casual XD

Whole coord: d.i.a
Acce: Chrome Hearts replica necklace, Flea Market bracelets
 
 
I ate a lot at my parents's as usual & at the gaming night we had a thousand snacks & my friend brought focaccia soooooo I'm surely gonna gain weight, pls save me ;___;


We played Dungeon World this time *0* I loved it a lot!! This time I was a charming royal guard, totally Lady Oscar inspired wwwwwww
Now I want to try 7th Sea, it's still a rpg but pirate themed *A* aaaaaaaaa
Too many things I want and not enough money XD
I'll end this here cuz my break is over w
See you soon & take care!
 
Yours, Natsumin~
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento