domenica 5 giugno 2022

Happy Republic Day!



I wanted to blog more this weekend but in the end I didn't had time lol that's so me
Anyway this thursday was Republic Day!! Since it was one day before the weekend we also got the friday off, so four free days in total!!! I was so happy ahahah so on wednesday I was so in hype that I dressed up (finally) and went out with Nino in the evening!

Dress: MeJane
Belt, triple necklace: d.i.a
Shirt, bracelets: Flea Market
Gold necklace: Chrome Hearts replica
 
♡Details
On thursday I did nothing special, I went to eat at my parents house and in the evening I went out again with Nino

(morning)
Top, salopette, right arm bracelets: Flea Market
Green bracelets: gift from Emimi
Necklace: Roxy

(evening)
Shirt: Flea Market
Dress: Seek & Destroy
Belt, necklace: d.i.a


On friday I saw my hometown friends after a long time

Top, shorts: d.i.a
Necklace: aliexpress

We finally played Mansion of Madness together and they loved it!! On July we're gonna do a longer full session again, I totally can't wait :D

On saturday I met up with Numachi after so much time!! I missed her a lot ;w;
 
Top: d.i.a
Shorts: Skinny Lip
Choker: made by me
 
♡Details

We went for a walk and then to Lillà cafe for an icecream, and ended up chatting for 3 hours lmao
A pic with my new fiancè
He's awesome, he works there so we get free icecream (we wish lol)
 
Anyway XD this is the last co*de from today, I went to my parents house again for lunch
 
Shirt: Vinted
Dress: Terranova
Belt: d.i.a

We did a barbecue and I ate a lot as usual lmao


It was a nice holiday :D after lunch I had one last coffee with my hometown friends and I met up again with Nino in the evening and chatted until now w so I feel totally recharged, so much that here I am, writing a post at this hour XD
Anyway gotta work tomorrow, so I'll end this here and try to sleep XD
I hope you'll have a nice start of the week :D!
Yours, Natsumin~


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento