giovedì 9 dicembre 2021

December First CO*DEs

How are you? Rn I'm freezing I totally can't handle the cold
It's december and my body is not ready for this  
Anyway as usual I have some co*des I didn't post (looks like it's not for me to be consistent in taking pics and blogging lol sorry actually I'm not a selfie girl), I don't have pics for everyday co*des but I saved the cutest ones (imho)
Which one do you like the most?

Sweater: H&M - Velvet turtleneck: Aliexpress - Belt: d.i.a - Pants: D-Stiag

♡Details
Dress: Vinted - Top: Candida - Belt: Ma*rs - 
Acce: 1$store, Chanel replica, handmade by me

♡Details
I can't remember anymore when I wore this but I wore my new christmas nails for the first time :D aren't they cute???


Dress: Gilfy - Top: Colza - Acce: tutuHA, Aliexpress - Shoes: New Rock

♡Details

Oh I remember this! XD I wore it on Saturday when me and S. had our usual date we went to do some shopping and take coffee 
The whole city is getting decorated for Christmas and I'm so exciteeeeed


After I wasted enough money XD we went to the nearest coffee shop and had our coffee with some snacks


They had such yummy cakes

I couldn't resist and even if I already had a chocolate one I bought a
red fruits one  to eat at home

I bought some makeup and new skin care products, I'll tell you soon if they're good or not :D


Since we're there we went to our usual asian shop to get groceries cuz I ran out of almost everything

If you're wondering, there are ramen, panko (S. is almost addicted to it lmao), dark miso, dashi, mirin and curry paste
 
Sunday co*de for lunch with my family
Sweater: WC - Cardi: - Skirt: Terranova - 
Necklace: handmade by me

Wednesday co*de for meeting my friends 
Sweater: WC - Skirt: Hollister - Vest: Flea Market - 
Necklace: handmade by me

Today's co*de
Sweater, skirt: Ma*rs - Cardi: DATURA - Acce: 1$store, handmade by me

For now it's all, sorry if I'm not that original but winter never inspires me XD
Anyway I'll go eat something, see you next post and take care!

 
Yours, Natsumin~ 

4 commenti:

  1. I really missed your posts!!!! ;_;♥
    I love your coords! You're such an inspiration~
    THOSE CAKES.
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Aaaa thank you!! I'm glad you liked them T_T thanks for reading!!

      Elimina
  2. I love your codes so much!!😍😍♥️

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you dear <3 btw did you delete your blog? I can't find it anymore ;;

      Elimina