venerdì 31 dicembre 2021

🛍️Christmas Gifts💕

Hello!! How's your holiday going?? Mine are wonderful until now, this evening I'm at my parents house for NYEve dinner and after midnight I'll meet my friends here at my place! So I'm blogging quickly now cuz I wanted to post what I got for Christmas and I hope I won't be too drunk tomorrow to blog again XD

First those from S. He went crazy this year I don't know what to say T___T
That figure is so beautiful I'm speechless
I already used part of the Nintendo credit for 2 new games, WORLDEND Syndrome and Scott Pilgrim's new game:

 
WORLDEND Syndrome is my obsession rn, I've been playing it nonstop
It's a horror VN, the story is really interesting so I'm finishing it fast ww

Then I got this amazing setting powder from my friend Narya It's from Fenty Beauty and it's perfect for my skin, it has a silky finish that I totally love!! Thank you so so much
 
This is from a hometown friend! We did a sort of a secret santa and I got this :D isn't the packaging really cute?? I can't wait to try it out!
And last those from my incredible family T___T Chanel perfume and bag (this one is a replica XD) and new earrings!! I'm so happy cuz I had everything in my wl since so long T__T (except for the perfume which is my signature since my twenties and my parents gift me a bottle every year as a tradition lol)
And that's all, I think I got even too much ww I can't wait for my other friends to come home tonight, I've got gifts for them too and they don't know it ww
I'll go finish cleaning my house now XD see you tomorrow (I hope w), have fun tonight and Happy New Year!
 
 
Yours, Natsumin~ 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento