domenica 26 dicembre 2021

🎀🎄Merry Christmas! 🎄🎀

Hello everybody and Merry !!
How are you? I hope you had the best holiday break! 
I ate a lot, spent tons of time w/ my fam and got a lot of gifts so I'm really satisfied www
Now I'm back home, I'm waiting for my tea to cold down a little so I'm back blogging w
So I've new co*des to post!
This one is from thursday! That day was a mess with all the appointments we got at work but somehow we managed to survive ww

Dress: Cecil McBee - Jacket: Golds Infinity - 
Acce: made by me, Chanel replica - Boots: Local Store

♡Details

 
This other one is from friday, last day of work before the break

Top, belt: d.i.a - Scarf: Golds Infinity - Skirt: Cecil McBee

 
  
And then yesterday's co*de for Christmas lunch!! I went to my uncle's house to have lunch w/ all my family, I ate a lot and I had a lot of fun as always, I laugh to tears when I'm w/ my uncles and aunts XD
Hat, dress: Vinted - Top: Local Store - Boots: Flea Market
Acce: pearl necklace made by me, Chanel replica pendant, MA*RS belt
 
I also bought those earrings at OVS and worn them w/ my co*de but you can't see because of my long hair :')
We ate a lot of good food, played games and chatted a lot, it was a really nice Christmas
Especially thanks to my uncle who is an incredible chef www

I mean look at this, handmade fresh pasta with yellow cherry tomatoes and swordfish cubes :Q_ 
 
 
Today instead I went at my parents house for lunch :D they cooked the pasta and I cooked the meat, we ate together and exchanged gifts :D 

Pasta w/ sausages&mushrooms ragù
In the end I got a lot of incredible gifts T__T and thankfully everybody liked my gifts to them www
I'll show you everything I got in another post :D

I'm so lucky and thankful T__T 

Anyway here's my co*de for today, more casual cuz there were just me and my parents

Sweater dress: Gilfy - Necklaces: Aliexpress - 
Cross Top: Skinny Lip - Boots: Local Store



Well my tea is almost cold XDDD I'll end this here and go heat it up www
See you soon, take care and Merry Christmas!




Yours, Natsumin~ 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento