martedì 30 novembre 2021

Winter Shopping 🛍️

How are you? I'm making just a quick post to show you my new gets! 
I went to 109 ww (like I could) and got a couple of winter things, I found some nice deals! The sweaters were 1€ each one and the belt too thanks to 11.11 sales

Left: MA*RS - Right: W♡C 
Belt: Aliexpress 

I also got this tartan dress for 5€ because of my recent tartan boom

And those beautiful red x white nails that will be my Christmas nails  
 
 
While I'm here I'll also show you my co*de from today 

Sweater: H&M - Skirt: MA*RS - 
Accessories: Chanel replica, 1$Store

That's it! Now I'll probably watch something on Netflix and just chill, I wish you all a good night~
See you soon and take care! 

Yours, Natsumin~

4 commenti:

  1. So cozy and pretty!! Those nails are super lovely as well 💖 I wish nail chips could stay on my nails!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Love your gets, esp the tartan dress <3 i've been loving tartan too~

    RispondiElimina
  3. Nice gets! Everything looks super cute :3

    RispondiElimina