lunedì 7 giugno 2021

Be Mine~


My light ring is so strong that my eyebrows look transparent wwww
Anyway, just a quick post to show you my co*de for today!

Tshirt, long necklace: Disney - Pants: Rosebud - Hairbow: Swimmer
Pumps, bracelets: Flea Market - Pearl necklace, earrings: made by me

Point of fashion is my Swimmer fuwafuwa hairbow
♡Accessories Details
 
 Even if it's the first week of June today is raining so disappointing 
I did a simple makeup today cuz work, no false lashes and I used brown&pink eyeshadow to make the eyeliner's wing

What do you think? I like it, but I miss the false lashes in the whole look XD
Now I need to go see you next post, take care!

 
Yours, Natsumin~   

3 commenti:

  1. OMG IS THAT CHIE???!!!! Tehehe I love love love love love this outfit! I think it's one of my favourites <33333

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. OMG you're killing me ahahahah <3 <3 yep it's a bit inspired by 2008/2009 Chie when she was still doing kawaii-style gyarukei coord XD I'm so happy you like it ;w; thanks cutieeee!

      Elimina
  2. AH! My ideal outfit!!! Love it all! I want to dress up more often now ;o;

    RispondiElimina