lunedì 7 giugno 2021

Sweet Saturday (and Sunday)

おっす! 

Hello! How are you? 
This Saturday I went with S. to "Jerome" to finally try their sweets together! We always plan to go there every weekend but somehow we never manage to go lol
As always I didn't know what to wear XD
I wasn't sure which one between those two but in the end won the floral one on IG xD probably I'm gonna wear the black one next Saturday lol
 
Dress: Terranova - Cardi:
Belt: d.i.a - Boots: Flea Market - Bag: Fake LV
Acce: Galeo rosary, vintage hibi necklace, earrings made by me, 1$Store bracelets

With my real hair for once lol but I made the updo with this cute flower waniwani I got on Friday along with new nails and golden deco
On our way to the café, here you can also better see my hair 
My makeup in detail, I didn't wear lower lashes but my upper ones are Diamond Lash Glamorous Eye 
 
We arrived and after a quick shopping at Gamestop we headed to Jerome and luckily there were some empty tables
Usually it's always really full so we got there at a good moment 
I love their decorations  
 
 
We took cappuccino, cheesecake and chocolate pancakes, God I was so full in the end xD S. is a sweet tooth so he loved it lol but the overload of sugar was too much for me XD
 
Oh and this is what I got at Gamestop! 
 
Cute&Deadly Widowmaker mini figure and Travis Strikes Again for Switch! 
Also those mango pocky I bought at a near store lol
 
On Sunday I just stayed home, did all the house chores I didn't do this week lol and bought some groceries
 
Dress: Rip Curl - Vest: Mim - Tshirt: Colza
Bag: Terranova - Hat: H&M - Belt: Aliexpress - Acce: Flea Market
 
With my wig again cuz I was too lazy and didn't go out for long www 

♡Accessories Details
My shopping xD finally I got to try Kewpie! OMG I couldn't believe how actually good and different from regular mayonnaise it was! So tasty :Q_ 
Also bought udon so I treated myself with some good food lol
I made some pancakes and udon with mushrooms and shrimps 
I can't wait to try the miso ramen :Q__
Now I'm gonna end this here and run to work xD see you next post and take care! 
Yours, Natsumin~ 

3 commenti:

  1. Omg all your food looked so good... especially that cheesecake ahhh T^T Loved your Saturday look, so cute!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you so much, especially cuz I was with my natural hair lol xD and yes that cheesecake was heaven but too sweet for me xD thanks for reading!

      Elimina
  2. Wahhhh your outfit came out so cute!!! Love!!! Especially with the hair and make~ Also I want to try your cooking ;_;

    RispondiElimina