domenica 18 aprile 2021

Weekly CO*DEs + new gets🛍️

Finally I have time to blog again XD This week we were open to public and I was alone in the office so it was quite a hard week...
Anyway I have a couple of coords I liked from this week and I wanted to show you!

Hat: Taobao customized by me - Jacket: Flea Market - Skirt: H&M
Acce: 1$ store, made by me - Boots: Local Shop

I was inspired by this co*de by Chie
 
 
Without jacket and hat it looks more agejo:

Top: Candida - Skirt: H&M - Belt, necklace: made by me
Boots: Local Shop


♡Details
 
 
Dress: Gilfy - Top: stolen from my mom lol - Boots: Local Shop
Acce: Gilfy stars necklace, Hardrock cafè heart pendant, tutuha bracelets, 1$ store bracelets and rings

I was inspired by this Tsuchan co*de, cuz I have the same dress both in green and blue lol (it's a long story)
But I didn't have enough time to do curls ( ̄ヘ ̄)
I'll try it again next time with the green one


 
Hat: Gilfy - Shirt, shoes: H&M - Skirt: Cecil McBee
Belt: d.i.a - Acce: Gilfy, Ghost of Harlem

I really love those platform shoes!

And my makeup with blue eyeshadow

 
Thankfully today is such a beautiful day ;w; finally nice weather is here, yay!

Top, shorts, belt: d.i.a - Shoes: H&M
Acce: Studio ALTA necklace, arancioviola hat, 1$store ring

I was wearing my new YSL lipstick which I already LOVE!! It tastes like mango and the colour is a shiny peach, so cute ;w; the colour is "Coral Ingenious"
 

I also bought some clothes from Vinted again and I have a parcel in arrival from Fril (if my last order finally arrives) 
 

New YSL Lipstick "Coral Ingenious"

White jacket

I love this marine patch
 
Summer tshirts set

The polkadots one it my favorite! It reminds me of a polkadots top Okarie wore oftenalso the print is really cute

Rosebud short denim pants

I'm following my own advices LMAO
New platform shoes from H&M
 
I also bought some basic stuff from 1$stores which is the only kind of shop opened now XD 
 
Colorfuls tops, some hair rollers I want to try and a cute headband

This cool hat I already customized lol
 
 
Well that's all for today, actually those were two posts but I kept adding pics without finishing them so I merged them in one post today lmao
Anyway I wish you all a relaxing Sunday and take it easy!




4 commenti:

  1. AAAAH THAT FIRST JACKET OMGGGG!!!! I knew it was inspired by Chie as soon as I saw it, and I just love the combination of a very boyish jacket but a super cute and girly dress. You're killing me with these coords omg <33333

    I also really like that polka dot top you bought!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I knew you won't let me down XD I knew you would recognize it ahahahah XDDD I liked that combo too sooo much I had to try it! It's not the same but at least I tried XD I'm happy you liked it <3 thanks for reading!

      Elimina
  2. So many cute looks ;_; I love all the stuff you bought! Everything is so adorable!!!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Aaaaa thank you!! I'm so happy you liked them ;w; I can't wait to show you my coords with the new stuff <3 thanks for reading!

      Elimina