sabato 3 aprile 2021

Hello Spring!


! How are you? Did you have a good week?
I know I didn't post for a while but I had an intense stressful week and some personal troubles so actually I didn't feel like dressing up cute and blogging... Now thankfully I'm feeling better, also because spring is finally here!!
 

I'm so happy! Spring and summer are my favorite seasons, I love the warm weather, the sun, the flowers blooming everywhere and spring means IT'S ALMOST BEACH SEASON MUAHAHAHAHAH I CAN'T WAIT MY BODY IS READY
It's also Easter week! So on Thursday I decided to celebrate wearing my recent boom (which reminds me of Easter and spring): yellow!


Cardi: Chiptle - Shirt: H&M - Pants, heart necklace: Flea Market 
Accessories: 1$ store, aliexpress - Shoes: Diadora

I still can't really go out and do shopping cuz most of stores are closed but 1$ stores are open and I managed to find some cute things anyway


Amekaji yellow bracelet and a pack of soft shushu 
(which reminded me a lot of SBY shushu)

Blue hibi scarf and a new hand cream 
(I really recommend this one, it leaves your hands soooo soft after just one application, and it costs just 1$ here!!)

Scarf print~
 
Also my new pastel yellow fake glasses which you've seen in my coord~

I didn't do too much those days except baking baking baking out of boredom XD I sent a couple of cakes to my parents cuz I really baked too much XD those are slices of the one I kept for me, whipped cream cake, really easy and so good! The best is filling it with more whipped cream or some strawberry jam~



On Friday work was moooore easy cuz I had only a morning short shift, I was so happy ;w;
I could end every chore I had before lunch (I'm a fast machine at work lol) so I could quickly grab a coffee with a friend! We obviously had it outside and at some distance, but still better than nothing...
I really miss my friends more than usual lately, but during the last lockdown I really let myself go too much and now I, like, forgot how to socialize lol
Anyway since it was something quick I didn't really changed my outfit from work, I just made it "cuter"
 
(Morning)

Cardi: Maison Gilfy - Shirt: Terranova - Skirt: Cecil McBee
Accessories: tutuHa choker, Gilfy necklace, 1$store bracelets and rings

(Afternoon)

Shirt: Terranova - Skirt: Cecil McBee - Hat: Gianni Gioielli
Acce: Gilfy necklace, 1$ store bracelets, ring and choker
Stars tights: Aliexpress
 
To change the look of the shirt and make it look slimmer I pinched the extra fabric in the back and pinned it with a safety pin

♡Details

 
Today I went to my parents house for lunch, the weather was slightly colder (and cloudy =_=) so I've worn this fluffy sweater I got this winter:
 

Sweater: Local shop - Hat: H&M - Skirt, bag, shoes: MA*RS
Floral tights: Calzedonia - Acce: Flea Market bracelets, earrings/necklace handmade by me



♡Tights Details
 
I finally remembered to take some selfies LMAO
Here you can also see my makeup, lenses are Barbie 3tones and pink lipstick is from Etude House Marie Antoinette's series (no lipgloss cuz I couldn't find it and I was already late - as always LMAO)

Sorry for my messy room ^^"

Look mom I'm a banana
Am I pretty now

Also a makeup details pic cuz I wanted to show you how I used those bottom eyelashes from Aliexpress, I cut away the inner corner piece and then cut in two the remaining piece to fit it better to my eyeshape, now they're more cute imho: 


As I said I went to my parents house, they bought new flowers for their porch! Look how cute they are:


And I obviously eat a lot of yummy food, I love my dad's cooking XD

Tortellini with cream and ham
 
 
Now I really need to hurry cuz I have to go at my granpa's house, and I'm late as always XD
See you soon and have a great Easter!



6 commenti:

  1. I love the second outfit *.* I rly want more shoes like that <3 I got black mules from JD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Uhhh I love JD mules 😍😍😍 they're the cutest!! I totally want to see them now 😍 and thank you for reading, I'm glad you liked my coord!

      Elimina
  2. Aaaaah you are so so pretty ! <3333333 And gosh your co*des give me so much life. You suit every style I swear <333

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Aaaaa Lizzieee your comments give ME life TAT you're too kind aaaa TwT I'm happy that you like my coords 💕💕💕 thanks so much for reading every time 💞💞

      Elimina
  3. I'm excited for the better weather too! I can't wait~ I love all of your outfits. You're so perf ;_;♥

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Omg you're too kind Kieli ;_; I'm happy you like them! And yes omg I couldn't wait anymore for spring I need warm weatheeeer 💕💕💕 thanks for reading!

      Elimina