domenica 25 aprile 2021

Weekend in the Park

How are you? How's your weekend going? Mine is going well :D Yesterday I had to collect a couple of parcels and I had coffee with my parents :D the weather was great this time but the day before I was sick and I still didn't feel really good :/
But it was ok and I had a nice morning :D
 
Hat, star necklace: Gilfy - Tee: Coca-Cola - Black top: got from my mom
Pants: D-Stiag - Shoes: H&M - Acce: 1$store, Aliexpress 

♡Details
This is also the only pic you'll see of my current nails LMAO sorry but I hate them
I'm waiting for them to wear out so I can cut my nails and wear the fake nails I made myself 
Here you can also see my lipstick, is a combo of YSL lipstick and pink LizLisa lipgloss I got as omake with a magazine 
It looks really natural in pics but it was actually more peachy and shimmery irl :D
 
Those flowers actually are a hairclip I made of leftover flowers to match my new earrings :D 
And as I said I made myself new fake nails xD I found my old fake nails which I made when I first begin with gyaru, back in 2008... And god you don't want to see them XD but it gave me some ideas and I made them again after years
This is what I planned 
and this is what I made:
What do you think?? Personally I really like how they came out :D I can't wait to try them on!!

Oh and before I forget XD Those are the things I collected:
 
d.i.a top

Probably the sexiest top I ever owned XD I can't wait to wear it this summer *-* 

Denim salopette 

Chie has something like this I think...? I've seen this model worn a lot with himekaji so I want to try it too :D but I still need more tops that would fit lol

While I was with my parents we went to a 1$store to buy sone things they needed, and somehow I managed to find something for myself too XD
Cutest phone strap (that I'm planning to turn into a necklace) and pastel yellow nail polish 
 
 
In the afternoon I met with a friend, we went for a walk and get ice cream 
I'm working a lot those days, and with this pandemic situation I don't get to see my friends so if we manage to do even something so simple I'm still the happiest girl in the world XD
 
And btw this is the first ice-cream of the year so I'm happyyyy
We also tried to go to the park to see the new kittens but we took too long and found it closed lol
 
Kittyyyyy
 

So obviously today we had to meet again with one mission in mind: SEE THE NEW KITTENS XD
My friend is a BIG (and mean really BIG) cats lover, he totally changes when he sees one XD so we really had to see them LMAO
The park was WONDERFUL. I didn't go there since last summer I think...?
Everything was blooming, the day was so warm and almost every road was covered in pink petals

 
 

We tried to make new friends but they weren't interested (which is normal lol they probably don't see humans since a year at least) 
 
It was so beautiful and quiet I want to go there again next weekend!!
Oh I'll also post my coord from today :D nothing special I know >< but I was still a bit sick and couldn't wear what I planned :/ 
Hat: arancioviola - Cardi: H&M - Shirt: AMISU - Skirt: Cecil McBee
Boots: Gothic Vintage Shop - Bag: Fake LV - Necklace: Ghost of Harlem
 
♡Details
Now I'll go finish The Strain tv series and have another coffee :D I wish you all a nice Sunday ~ see you in next post! 

10 commenti:

  1. Aaaah yessss Chie has some overalls and creates really cute co*des with them so I can't wait to see what you do! *3*

    That part is super pretty and looks so peaceful! I love all of the blossom <3333

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you dear!! I can't wait to try it too, I just need more himekaji tops XD and yeah the park is my favorite, I wish I can show it to you ;w; you would love it! Thank you for reading everytime :D

      Elimina
  2. Fa strano vedere la Bonelli in foto XD adoro.

    RispondiElimina
  3. your co*des are always so perfect!! those false nails you made are seriously so adorable <33

    i cant wait to see how you style your new gets!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Aaaaa thank you so much ;w; I'm so happy you liked them!! I hope you'll like my next coords too :D thanks for reading!

      Elimina
  4. Loooooove that D.I.A. top <3
    Such gorgeous nails! Can't wait to see you use them~
    And such pretty pics from your adventure! I love nature ♥

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank youuu <3 I'm happy you liked my nails :D
      And yes that park is beautiful T_T I wish I could invite all of you here ;_;
      Thanks for reading!

      Elimina
  5. I loveee that gilfy co*de<3<3<3!!! So Tsu chan!T_T<3
    And the park looks so pretty with all the pink flowers^^

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Aaaaa I'm so happy you liked my first code T_____T Actually it's because of you if I'm into Tsuchan lately XDDDD so I'm happy if you approve it wwww XD Thanks so much for reading <3

      Elimina