lunedì 9 ottobre 2023

First Fall CO*DE, Pokemon McDo Collab & Poupeegirl SELECSONIC Collection

 I'm back w this weekend I was in Rome for Romics but I'm talking about that in another post

Rn is the first week of October, it's 22° outside (finally I guess? XD) and I still have to show my first co*de for fall!

Dress, hoodie: Liz Lisa - Hairbow: Swimmer - Acce: thrifted

Easiest makeup ever cuz that day me and my friends just went out to get happy meals from the new Mcdo Pokemon collab ww

Yayyyy

I wanted Pikachu and Sprigatito... got only a Sprigatito deco card w


Each happy meal got as surprise a box with a deco card, a game coin and a special card pack! I got a cute holo Fuecoco card but still no sign of Pikachu or Sprigatito... gotta get more happy meals www


Another thing I wanna talk about today is the new SELECSONIC pack released on Bentewee!! Have you checked it out???

Here's the content aaaa there's Pinky Girls stuff! Barbie stuff!!

As you can see I already bought my favorites XDDD and dressed up my pupe trying to match my fit for today (°◡°♡) (that I'll post later w)

Have you got something from the new collection? Or have you checked out the Pokemon collab? Lmk in a comment


Yours, Natsumin~

4 commenti:

  1. I love your co*de! Super cute~
    I haven't played Bentewee in forever. I just felt like I was the only one playing for so long and eventually forgot about it lol
    I have a couple of packs from the McDo collab! It's pretty fun. What did you order for food?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Actually me, Mayu, Georgie and Noy never stopped XD it's just that we probably login in different days or just less idk :/ Btw rn I'm at 3 pokemon packs XD I always get McToast like in this post, somehow I like it more than plain hamburger w wbu?
      thanks for reading <3

      Elimina