martedì 31 ottobre 2023

Happy Halloween! October Rokku CO*DEs

 

Happy Halloween! It's been a while lol

 I'm con-crunching like crazyyyy

but I'm finally done yay ᕦ(•̀_•́)ᕤ now I have a bit of time to blog XD so I want to catch up with some fits from this month!

 First is the one from this saturday :D I finally met up with Simo & Dom to decide the last details of our Lucca trip (which is this wednesday)

So we met up in Bari and I went rokku as I do every October ww

Hat: Periphery merch - Tank Top: Glad News - Cross Necklace: tutuHA - Hoodie: SheIn - Belt, Legwarmers: d.i.a - Shoes, shorts, stockings, other acce: Local shops

 
Makeup:

The days are getting shorter :( I arrived at 6pm and it was already dark sigh

We checked a tea shop that had new japanese stuff


 
Got boba, snacks and then when Dom finally finished work we went to have cocktails and talk ww

I had a relaxing evening after so many days of crafting :') I totally needed it

 

Since I didn't have time to post before, here's my other fits from this month! Not every fit, just the most interesting & halloween-ish www

Hat: CO&LU - Tshirt: Gilfy - Belt: d.i.a - All the rest: thrifted

Dress: Glad News - Necklace: d.i.a - Boots: thrifted
 
Shirt: Pumpkin - Top: Skinny Lip - Hat: H&M - Acce, pants, boots: thrifted



Dress: bought from my dear Ranzuka - Necklace: Galeo - Top: Skinny Lip - Hat: H&M - Boots: Local shop
 


I also got my fall haul from Japan! I don't have time to make a post about it, I'm gonna do it when I'm back cuz I got so many nice things that I need to show you!!!

Now my friends are coming to my house to sleep over and tomorrow we're leaving for Lucca!

I'm so excited, I can't believe it's time already Σ(°△° )

I hope to blog soon ꉂ (ˊᗜˋ* )ʱªʱªʱª

( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ
 
Yours, Natsumin~

1 commento:

  1. So many cute coords! I love how bright the orange ones shine~ And your nails are GORGEOUS!

    RispondiElimina