venerdì 18 agosto 2023

Natsu Machi Deto + new GETS 🛍️


 Long time no see ww

 Yesterday I met up with Machi!

 I went for a 2008 agejo look

Top: Cecil McBee - Skirt: thrifted - Headband: SheIn - Shoes: Yumetenbo - Belt: Ma*rs


We went to check out the last sales and saw an elderly couple dancing at a street musician playing TAT how sweet it that??

New collection were super cute! I saw a lot of gal stuff
Liike those adorbs bra

Or the new nikochan collection at H&M

After shopping we went to get snacks at MyDimsum

 
 
My snack, gyoza ww

And then boba tea with more snacks (chao nian gao :Q__) while chatting as always w


This is what I got!


Tezenis dress in that agejo print I showed u last month

PERFECT yellow zebra bikini that I'm gonna use for a Lum cosplay too :D
 
New haircare products cuz they had a buy one get one free deal and bath confetti from H&M
 

And always from H&M (Kids) those amazing Mickey pants I can't wait to wear *O*

Today I didn't do anything special except having coffee with a friend


Dress: Roxy - Hat: local shop - Bag, bangles: thrifted - Acce: Aliexpress


Then we went shopping @ lol

And this is what I got!

Yumetenbo blackxpink shoes
MA*RS Zebra top
Real MA*RS setup
MA*RS tartan set up

And now we're finally at my place, after searching a parking space for half a hour XD, and we're having cocktails

Yours, Natsumin~ 
 

2 commenti:

  1. omgggg yes those ma*rs pieces! You look great as usual girlie~
    - Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love your outfits every time, you are such a great inspiration to me. (I have to write again and again so you don't forget - haha) and ... YES - I have the TEZENIS dress too *-* ♥ ! exciting to see how you style it (●♡∀♡)'
    luv ya - Tamy

    RispondiElimina