venerdì 4 agosto 2023

Last days of work

Hello

Trying to post from my iPhone 

Don’t know how I’ll edit this but oh well 😂

Anyway today was my last day of work until the end of the month :D I’m officially on vacation 🥳

So I wanted to post my co*des from yesterday:



Dress: Lip Service - Shorts: Tiffoni - Cardi: Liz Lisa - Shoes: Yumetenbo






And from today:


Dress: Ghost of Harlem - Shoes: Local Shop - Bag: thrifted 


To celebrate I went to Liz Lisa and got a couple of new tops ww (actually I pick up a parcel since I was free w)


And got a summer catalogue I’m gonna scan soon!

Now I’m taking a bath and relaxing a bit~


I wish you a great night!


See you


Yours, Natsumin~

2 commenti:

  1. Love both your dresses! Really love Ghost of Harlem~ There was a branch here briefly, but they shut down :<
    Bubble baths are so fun!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Your new home looks so good ♥.♥ ! Waiting for a room-tour hehe.
    The Outfits are on point as always :D

    But the pictures are a bit distorted and unfortunately you can't click on them to enlarge them. Is probably due to the blogger editor on the cell phone.

    RispondiElimina