giovedì 31 agosto 2023

Last day of Vacation and Back to Work



There's already bad weather here =_= it's not raining but it's windy and cloudy half of the time so it's getting colder anyway :') I'm not ready to say goodbye to summer
So today I wanted to do a small update about my last day of vacation :') which was still SUNNY unlike now >_>"


My last day of vacation was right after I came back from Rome XD I was super tired but I didn't want to waste my last day sleeping, and I'm happy I didn't sleep in cuz look at this:

SO TRANSPARENT!!
Such a beautiful and clean water ;_; this year our beach was blessed, everyday it was so clean and sparkly I'm so happy T__T Also cuz I managed to fit in my Backs bikini, yay XD
I love it so muuuuuchh ;____; Too bad my bust doesn't fit but I think I lost some weight or toned a bit in Rome so now it fits better ;A; still tight but at least I can breathe now XDDD

We had such a nice day bohoo I don't want to leave summer!!
I need sunshine! Beach! Warm weather!! PLEASE LEAVE ME HERE TAT
 
Anyway ;_; after beach I got drinks with my friends and I went for a co*de I already did past month XD but it was perfect that day cuz it was fresh but I had my shirt if it started to get cold XD


Dress, bag: Liz Lisa - Acce: thrifted or handmade - Shirt: H&M (thrifted) - Shoes: Yumetenbo

Maybe I tanned too much lol.


Now I'm back to work sadly ;_; no more beach everyday for me, I hope to not lose my tan sob ;_;
 
Dress: Datura - Jacket: Garula - Shoes: Deary

Co*de for first day back to work… and it’s already been a mess cuz we had a BIG client the very first day… now I need another vacation XD T_T
I don’t have pics of the other days cuz I literally had no energy to take pics 🫠 but thankfully the worst is passed lol

What else is new... oh, I thrifted (AGAIN 8D) some bikinis! There was a stall on the beach selling bikini for 3€ so I had to XD

Jennifer bikini that looks like d.i.a *A* I'm gonna wear it as a bra top too ww

Super sexy "sporty" bikiniiii it's better worn trust me XD

Liz Lisa hoodie, perfect for beach... at the end of the season, cuz I'm smart 
I hope we can go to the beach one last time so I can use it www

And I got a Barbie movie poster from my fav movie theater!! I can’t wait to hang it in my room!!



Another thing is that I got to try those noodles! with sesame sauce
SO GOOD. If u see them, try them out!! I'm gonna stock them I swear XDD

Well that's all today XD gtg and cook dinner w

 

Yours, Natsumin~

4 commenti:

  1. Looks like a fun vacation!! Your outfits and bikinis look so stylish~

    RispondiElimina
  2. I miss going on vacations where you actually get to leave your house XD
    I'm very much loving all of those coords. You always have the nicest and colorful ones.
    I'm in love with that Backs bikini!

    RispondiElimina
  3. That tan is nice girl~ I would be sad if i had to leave the beach and sunny weather too lol And oooh lala I love those bikinis you bought!
    - Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina