venerdì 16 giugno 2023

Weekly CO*DEs #6


Today I'm sick :') 
I'm trying to rest but I can't rest knowing my house is a mess so I'm trying to distract myself blogging lol 
Anyway I don't have an outfit for today but I can show you my fits from this week :3

1.
Hat: H&M
Top: xoxoKiss
Shoes, bag, jeans, accessories: thrifted
2.
Dress: Cecil McBee 
Necklace: Guess 
Shoes, acce, bag: thrifted
3.
Top: INGNI
Shorts: Cecil McBee 
Bag: Ma*rs
Accessories: Rady sunglasses, DATURA watch, handmade necklace & bracelet
4.
Dress: DATURA 
Bag: MA*RS
Sunglasses: Rady 
Jacket: Garula
Necklace: d.i.a 

I'm not doing anything special lately except working & organizing home, but it's taking forever ugh I'm so BOREEEED I want my gal home ready now 😩
I also bought a couple of things but I'm still waiting for them so they'll probably be a July blogpost XD
Yours, Natsumin~

3 commenti:

  1. I feel you!! I don't even have a new place but, I want my Gal home already too! 😆 I love the first and last outfits the most!! That purple datura dress 😍
    - Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you so much sweetie <3 yeah I can't waiiiit! I wanna do a home tour ww

      Elimina
    2. Omg that would be so cool!! Also hope you're doing well now~

      Elimina