giovedì 27 aprile 2023

MA*RS JK Gal CO*DE💖


I was reading Ageha yesterday and I wanted to dress up XD lately kogyaru is really trendy so I took the chance to wear the JK uniform MA*RS made in 2011 (I think? XD)

JK uniform/setup, belt, hairband: MA*RS - Stockings: Amazon - Shoes: Deary -
Necklace: Local Shop - Bracelets: thrifted, handmade by me


I love this setup so much but it's kinda extra for me (actually I find "extra" all JK uniforms since I'm not a highschooler anymore XD) so I never wore it ;_; now I kinda wanna wear this one too for Levantefor... I dunno what to do XD
 
Since I liked my fit XD I took some aesthetic pics so you'll probably see a new blog graphic soon :3


2010 VIBEEEESSSS I LIVE FOR THIS!!!
I wish I could do a kogal meetup to wear this with other gals :') but it's not gonna happen lol
Instead this weekend I'm going to a tattoo convention with Numachi :D I already have some oraora inspo lol I'm a shapeshifter I know
I can't wait to update with it honestly XD
Meanwhile, take care and have a great day ♡
Yours, Natsumin~

4 commenti: