giovedì 13 aprile 2023

Super Mario Movie!

Updating because yesterday I went to see the Super Mario Movie!

It was incredible I swear! Everybody is criticizing it but it's super cool! I loved how they implemented ALL the Mario games in the movie universe and the plot is funny and it FINALLY MAKES SENSE (if u saw the 90's Mario movie, U KNOW WHAT I MEAN). I don't know why a lot of people hate it, but I recommend it!!
MY KIIIIIINGGGGG *A* LONG LIVE THE BOWSERRRR
The animation quality was sooo good
I won't give spoilers but I really enjoyed it XD
If you still didn't watch it, go right now!

And this was my fit yesterday! I'm into a w*c boom until this cold ends XD

Sweater: w*c - Skirt, necklace: Aliexpress - 
Boots, backpack, headband, bangles: thrifted
with my teddy backpack that I think suits every w*c co*de w

I'll probably do a w*c post soon XD

Gotta go now, have a great day :D
Yours, Natsumin~


1 commento:

  1. super duper cute outfit!! w*c codes always look so comfy~ I haven't seen the movie yet (i'm lazy so i'll wait for it to be on streaming service lolol)
    - Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina