mercoledì 26 aprile 2023

Spring CO❀DE

おはよう
Just posting my co*de from yesterday
 
Hat: H&M - Jacket: Tralala - Setup, belt, necklace: MA*RS - 
Bag: Sanrio x Vivitix - Stockings: Amazon - Shoes: Deary

I did my curls with triple barrel curling iron after a lot of time

Also wearing my new Deary shoes I got from Vinted! Super cute in baby pink ;w; I totally needed them for spring! They're a bit big (size LL, I need size L usually but with this model probably even size M) but the strap makes them adjustable

My makeup, super easy cuz I tried again some Aliexpress lashes I've got last year but I don't have any lower lash that work with them so meh, no lower lashes, I need new ones 눈_눈 any suggestions?
Yesterday was really unlucky lol just to say I hanged my laundry to dry since it was sunny and after 30 minutes it became cloudy, windy & cold to the point I had to change my denim jacket with my MA*RS velour jacket (way more warmer)
and I've broken my bag 2 minutes before reaching my friends
I don't know why I'm so unlucky lately w
 
At least I've seen my friends and got boba slushie again ww

Gtg, I'll update soon  (,, ・∀・)ノ゛
Yours, Natsumin~

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento