venerdì 10 marzo 2023

Weekly CO*DEs #3




Hiiii how are you my babies? This week passed so fast x_x I'm so tired lol
We're having a really busy time at work x_x but at least it means we're earning lol
Anywayyy I wanted to blog about last weekend well, before this weekend starts XD

So last saturday I met up with Nericchi & other friends! We met up in the afternoon cuz in the morning I was busy with my house's renovations & I had to pick up a parcel


The post office was selling Naruto post stamps lmaoo

This is what I got! Girls Mode Perfect Style Guide *A* It's GREAT but I'll talk about it in another post XD
So after lunch I did my makeup & ofc I made so many mistakes that I ended up being late and almost missed my train lol

Meeting up with the girls! I gave them a Pikachu coin case like mine, so now we're the fellowship of Pikachu XD
Then we met up with S. & E. & we went to have aperitif
Me always looking stupid w sorry I swear I'm normal

We drunk & chatted the whole afternoon then at around 8PM the bar was closing w we almost got kicked out lmaooo so we went to Zafar as usual for more snacks&drinks

I got Hello Kitty bubblegums for my friends so now we're the fellowship of HK ofc

Then it started to rain like crazy =_= Spring is coming so it's almost time for rainy weather sigh
Anyway we hanged out a lil more but it was crazy and Nericchi&Seshi had a bday party so I went back home :// once at home I finally finished my hair (that I couldn't do before train cuz I was late XD) & took some purikura while waiting for my hometown friends to come over to finish Girl from Nowhere together (who else is watching it?? it's my fav show now)

Sweater, small necklace, shorts&belt: d.i.a - Boots, stockings, other acce: thrifted

Makeup for that day

On sunday I just did some houseworks like I fixed this Golds Infinity dress I got for 15€ that had broken straps
Now it looks so much better :D
In the evening we did another movie night to watch more Girl from Nowhere (we didn't finish it in the end XD) & eat pizzaaaa

My fit:
Dress, hat: Liz Lisa - Cardi, boots: thrifted -  Necklace: made by me

And that's all XD as I said this week was terrible so I don't have any co*de pics except for today's one XD

Sweater, uggs: thrifted - Necklace, bowpin: made by me - Sunglasses: Rady

Lastly a bit of shopping from this week XD I found exte in my new haircolor for 6€ & got 2 new hairbands (the yellow one reminds me of my fav HK print ;w; ) & earrings
 
A new scarf I got from a client as a thank you gift ;____;
 
Also some new skincare I can't wait to try! I just tried the serum and it's good :D

I think it's all for today XD gotta eat dinner & go to bed now

Have a great night!

Yours, Natsumin~

2 commenti:

  1. the DIA coord looks so good! Love the brown dress too :3

    RispondiElimina
  2. Loving the puri edit! Those nails are gorgeous too! Can't wait to read your post about the style guide~ (ps. I'm catching up on my reading blogs so I'm super late to comment lol)
    - Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina