lunedì 27 marzo 2023

March GETS✰



Gotta update before March ends XD I've got a lot of drafts here that I need to finishhhh
Yesterday I also went to a local convention so more photos to post XD but since I'm still waiting a couple of pics from my friend, meanwhile I'll show you what I got this month :D


Actually I got this from Koko like, past month XD but it got stuck in customs for a month lol so it became a March get XD this year is the rabbit year so I had to get a bunny hoodie :D
and Koko was so kind to add this top too for free!! T_T thank youuuu I'm so happy TAT

Co&Lu hat & bangle I got for free *A* LUCKYYYY

Blueish-purple hoodie, super warm :D

I love perfume prints so I HAD to get this turtleneck
I mean LOOK AT THE APPLIQUES
Got a 2011 catalogue with it! But it had a damage?? Anyway I'm still happy I got it (gotta upload it next!)
AGEHA Perfect Book, 2019 Rady catalogue AND QUEEN Album by Yumachi&Aina AND EGG 2009 CD&DVD!!!! I'M FAINTING. The books are amazing (SHIZUKACHAN!! SAKURINA!!) BUT THE BEST IS THE EGG DVD. I almost cried looking at young Yuma, Aina & Yunkoro ;___; I miss 2009 SO MUCH, I miss that vibe!! The dvd contains mostly parapara routine plus makeup&fashion "must-have" shows by our magic trio

Since I'm a grown up I've also got stuff for my house ww
The cutest hangers ever

New sponges & HK clip :3

And some new gets from the last time at the flea market XD it was just 2€ each except for the earmuffs (50cents lol)
And that's it THANK GOD 8D my wardrobe is bursting & I have a lot of house expenses rn x_x I can't wait to move I swear...
Anyway I hope to update soon XD
Yours, Natsumin~


1 commento: