martedì 28 febbraio 2023

今日の CO*DE

Quick post to show you today's co*de!

Dress, legwarmers: d.i.a - Hoodie, rosary: Galeo - Shoes, star necklace, bangles: thrifted, local shop


Super simple but I used all the pink shades in my Tasty Peach palette!

Also the lipstick from my previous post, a bit too dark but kinda cute imo
 

I'm just working today but I managed to finish my agejo nails in my lunch break!


What do you think? I can't wait to wear them
Meanwhile, have a nice night
Yours, Natsumin~

3 commenti:

  1. Gorgeous!!! You really look like one of the Style Savvy gals. And those nails are so beautiful!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you sweetie, this is like the best compliment eveeeer ;___; <3

      Elimina
  2. Your style is impeccable! Love everything about this look~
    - Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina