mercoledì 15 febbraio 2023

Happy Valentine's Day 💖




Yooooo and happy valentine's day!! How are u? I hope u had an amazing valentine :D
Since I'm not in a relationship I just had a date w/ my bff yesterday

Sweater: Tralala - Tanktop: Skinny Lip - Skirt, socks:
Bag: Valentino replica - Necklace: Guess


Details


Me & my friend were supposed to meet up at 9PM but we both ended up working until late :')
When we finally meet it was already 10PM ^^" so we just ordered sushi & watched OnePiece Z Movie until we almost fell asleep XD 
 
 
We had a quiet valentine but it's all I wanted XD I also spent the evening sending valentines to my friends so I'm really happy about yesterday XD
What about you? I hope you had a lovely night and I wish you all a Happy Valentine again!
 
Yours, Natsumin~
 

3 commenti:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! You look lovely~
    I had just a relaxing day to myself and it was nice!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Happy Valentine's Day sweetie! A relaxing day is always the best <3 take care <3

      Elimina
  2. I'm super late but Happy Galentine's Day! Such a cute outfit ヾ(☆▽☆) I love the details like the earmuffs~
    - Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina