lunedì 13 febbraio 2023

Weekly CO*DEs #2


 
Updating with this weekend co*des!
 
Friday's
Sweater, scarf: H&M - Skirt: Amisu - Boots, earmuff: thrifted - Belt:

Saturday's
Whole fit: d.i.a - Rosary: Galeo - Sunglasses: Rady 
Choker by me, boots from local shop


I went w/ out for lunch! We tried "Mr Ramen" near the station, and it was kinda good!
I had tori ramen, tasty but too oily for me >< while the black shio ramen Vii ordered looked so tasty :Q_ I need to try it next time!
After lunch we went to buy more food XD and then to get coffee
We went to Zafar and they restockedddd
I obviously inst-bought that Uta tea lmao
 
We went to Lillà as usual and there were Valentine's day decorations! But there was too much people so I took only a selfie XD
Sunday's
Dress: Golds Infinity - Belt: - Necklace, boots: Local Shop 
Hairbow: made by me

Tried a black/pink smokey eye but it's not visible cuz I went too light w/ the black eyeshadow buuu

On Sunday it was a friend's Bday so we went out for pizza, we tried "Alle Poste" pizzeria!
The place is a sort of a small museum about post service! It was interesting to see
The pizza was super good and I can't wait to try the other pizzas :P

Btw tomorrow it's finally Valentine's Day!! I don't have a Valentine but I'll try to do something w/ my friends w meanwhile on Poupeegirl they started the VDay's event and I'm OBSESSED
I want a co*de like this for tomorrow but I don't really have something like this XD we'll see tomorrow
Also I got some new stuff but I'll show you in another post
Meanwhile have a nice day and take care :D
Yours, Natsumin~
 
 

1 commento:

  1. I can't pick a favorite outfit from this post, they're all too cute!! God, I aim to dress as fabulously as you do (*A* )
    - Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina