domenica 14 marzo 2021

Weekly CO*DEs + VINTED gets


Hello! Finally a coord post after a while >< it's not all this week's outfits (I don't like how I look with pants XD) but those imho are the cutest ones!

[T h u r s d a y]
 
Dress: Flea Market - Belt: Princess Melody inspired made by me
Acce: Disney, Roxy, 1$ store - Shoes: offbrand, customized with aliexpress clips

[F r i d a y]

Shirt: H&M - Cardi: Chiptle - Acce: Disney, 1$ store
Skirt: Zara - Shoes: offbrand customized with aliexpress clips

I really love this kind of outfits ;w; This cardigan is so cute, I want to wear it everyday!
Also I'm obsessed with Mickey Mouse lately so I'm wearing the Mickey necklace I got on Monday, like, everyday lol
 
♡Details
Also on Friday I collected more parcels from VINTED!

Banana Moon skirt
 
Banana Moon hibi skirt

It's soooo old school!! I love it and it was like 5€ or less ;w; I really recommend this brand if you're into oldschool style!

Another varsity hoodie cuz Chie is my obsession

Mini Disney haul (with the Mickey necklace I got before)

That bag is so small but it's so cute ;w; I'll probably use it for parties or disco so it's okay anyway

♡Details
So on Friday I was supposed to see some friends so we decided to do a Disney movie night at my place cuz one of them haven't seen Coco (so disappointed S., I'm judging you XD) 
But in the end I hurt my back at work ;_; I don't know, maybe I lifted something in the wrong way
Anyway I didn't want to cancel the night so I took a medicine, and guess what?
It gave me a stomachache!! I can't believe it ;_; I always take that medicine when I have this kind of problem, why did it hurt me that way then??? Also it didn't work and my back still hurt 
In the end I had to cancel the night ;______; I was so sick I felt asleep at 22PM or something... (I woke up a lot of times but I was still very tired)
And I was planning to wear a Minnie Mouse inspired co*de ;__; such a shame sob


Anyway on Saturday I had my appointment with the hairdresser!! I didn't want to waste my Saturday too so I put on my back a healing patch and went to the appointment (thankfully the stomachache was gone)
[S a t u r d a y  M o r n i n g]

Hoodie: Juicy Couture - Skirt, Bag: MA*RS
Glasses: Playboy - Boots: UGG(?)

On the afternoon I went to meet the friends I was supposed to see on Friday (T^T) in the big city, where they live so I changed my outfit
I'm not posting pics with the new hair cuz it still doesn't look gal ^^" sorry, I'll probably get the result I want on the next appointment, we'll see ^^"
 
[S a t u r d a y N i g h t]

Dress, necklace, belt: d.i.a - Shoes: GOLDS Infinity
Bag, bra: MA*RS - Acce: 1$ store



♡Details

I also took the chance to do some shopping for my kitchen XD sorry I love food ahahah also we'll probably be in another lockdown soon so I want to be prepared lmao



[ S u n d a y]

Hat, necklace: GILFY - Top: Benetton 
Vest: one spo - Belt: d.i.a - Skirt: Cecil McBee - Shoes: offbrand

And this is today's co*de! I took time to cook today, I made focaccia for example >w<

 
Ok I'll end it here and go eat XP see you soon and thanks for reading!



2 commenti:

  1. Every co*de of you is so perfect! I especially love the preppy one with the yeoow cardigan and the minnie chan one you planned>3 That cute minnie purse!!!! I have such a monnie boom rn<3333
    Also those gets in general*0* LUCKY!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. OMG why I read this only now ๐Ÿ˜ญ I'm so happy you liked my outfits, you're one of my biggest inspo ❤️❤️❤️ I'm so happyyyy๐Ÿ’•
      Anyway I got everything from Vinted app, you should try it, shipping is so cheap there!!

      Elimina