sabato 6 marzo 2021

Liz Lisa Replica Aliexpress Shop (Review)

Hello! 
 I have this post in my drafts since days, I was waiting to buy more to make a bigger review but I just can't wait anymore XD
This post is dedicated to the sweet LizzieBee which is the biggest Liz Lisa lover I know XD I hope you'll like this ahahah
So today I'm gonna review an interesting shop I discovered a month ago! 
The shop in question is on Aliexpress
Loungewear&Sleepwear Store 

 
Why is it so special? It just sells pajamas! 
It looks like this right? XD well, try to dig into the store's products...
 
Is that ?? 

Yes! I mean almost xD The store sells, between the roomwear (which is really cute btw, it also has some Sanrio pajamas), some Liz Lisa replicas! 
And look at the prices!! I just HAD to try buying something and I choose this skirt, which was a popular basic Liz Lisa item

This is what I bought (item link

This is what I got! 
 
 
It took only 9 days to arrive with the free shipping, and look how cute the package was! 
 
The skirt was inside this transparent zip bag from which we can already tell that it's a replica
 
And yup, it's a replica! This is the skirt irl, the real brand is "Meyeeka", it's not perfectly the same but it's still AMAZING for just 5€!!

Lace Details
 
Tag
 
Sukapan confirmed 

Obviously I couldn't resist and I HAD to make a co*de instantly xD not the best cuz I don't have many Liz Lisa/himekaji pieces anymore ;u; but you can still see how it fits!

Cardi: Aliexpress - Top: Terranova - Skirt: Meyeeka
Boots, acce: Flea Market, 1$ store - Bag: Rilakkuma

Thanks to this skirt my whole outfit costs less than 15€ XD


In the end:
Value for money: ♥♥♥♥♥
Overall quality: ♥♥♥♥ 
(it isn't 5 cuz it's replica and you can see it, also it doesn't have any size except from "free size" - and this skirt imho can fit up to M or a very small L, nothing more)
Shipping: ♥♥♥♥♥
Package: ♥♥♥♥♥
Seller Communication: N/D
(cuz I haven't any reason to contact them)
Overall vote to the shop: ♥♥♥♥
(cuz on one side really I can't expect real LL for 5€ and as I said even if I didn't talk to the seller everything went smoothly, but on the other side the lack of sizes bothers me)
 
So in my opinion I really recommend the store, if you ask me as I said I'm gonna make another order for sure xD 
So what do you think? Would you buy from this store?
I hope this review was useful! Now I'm gonna cook my lunch :P have a great day! 

4 commenti:

  1. You are so cute omg ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– I love love love your co*de! I feel like that type of skirt would go with pretty much any style, and it works really well with the clothes you wore!

    I really really want to buy more items from this shop! I bought a maxi dress from there and everything is just so cheap omg!!

    xxxx

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Omg you already knew it ahahahah you're a LL expert I should have known that ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜… And yes I know everything is so cheap I want to buy the whole stock help ๐Ÿ˜ญ

      Thanks for reading anyway and sorry for the bothering tag ๐Ÿ™

      Elimina
  2. Stuff looks lovely ♥ Would love to buy some new clothes for me ๐ŸŒธ

    Blog de la Licorne *

    RispondiElimina
  3. I would prob try to get some stuff from there. That looks like a decent replica. I had replicas from other brands that....were not really that wearable. But thank you for this!♥

    RispondiElimina