domenica 7 marzo 2021

Flea Market gets (again lmao)

 

Back again with another Flea Market haul post XD

This time I went there even earlier with a shopping list of what I was searching for and I was able to get a lot of things thankfully this time I had a budget of 20€ ahahahaha

I'll show you what I got!

 

Terranova sweater - 0,50€

I love varsity sweaters, this one is in such a cute shade of pink!

It also has glitter in the print~
 
Subdued skirt - 0,50€

I think velour pieces are really a must for winter, and this was so cheap I had to take it! I want to wear it with high waist jewel belt and some cropped sweater~
 
Marine sukapan - 1€

Marine skirt I simply had to take cuz I saw Chie wearing something similar:

 
Now I need to find a similar jacket and make myself that big pearl necklace :P


Lipstick tunic - 0,50€

It looks like a Lip Service piece imho! And the ribbon on the back is just too cute ;w;

Mango dress - 0,50€

I was looking for a tartan dress, this isn't exactly tartan but I think it will look ok too! I want to wear it with an elegant waist belt like Chie or with a fur vest like Georgie:



Juicy Couture hoodie - 2€

JUICYYYYY OMG I'm so happy I found a piece from JC, I wanted something from this brand since a lot of time but it was always a bit expensive for me ;w; I'm happy I got it this cheap, also I was searching for a similar hoodie cuz Chie uses a lot of hoodies in her casual co*des, and the print is really similar to a tee MA*RS made years ago so I think it'll look cute with MA*RS skirts too!

 
Striped sweater - 0,50€

Cheap sweater I was searching cuz it's a kind of item I saw worn a lot:



PS hoodie: 2€

Sorry I'm such a nerd I had to get it XD and it's original
 
Lisa Rose vest - 0,50€

It makes me laugh a lot that the brand is "Lisa Rose" like a Liz Lisa ripoff ahahahah XD
 Anyway you never have enough fur vests! I think it'll look great with the Mango dressactually it's a kids vest but since I'm a shortie I managed to fit in it XD

Alcott kumamimi coat - 2€

I WAS SO LUCKY AHAHAHAHA I can't believe how cute it issss and it looks also rainproof!! It's also really warm, now I'm sad that winter is almost over TAT

The cuteness of those ears is killing mee

Fur hat - 0,50€

Found between the kids stuff wtf XD Chie wears those hats a lot (see pics above where also Yumachi wears it) so I wanted them in basic colors (white, black and brown), I already have a white one ordered on Vinted, with this hat I only need to find a black one and I'm done XD

Fake LV bag - 5€

ASDFGDIFGLJF I WANTED THIS SO BAD!!! So cheap and great conditions ;_; what can I say?? It will look amazing with all the d.i.a stuff I have and old school outfits, now I can rest in peace XD

And that's it! I bought too much again TuT"" and I avoided to buy two pairs of brand shoes cuz they were really high heeled ;_; so I closed my eyes, I got a couple of last things for my house and I went home before buying something else XDDD

Adore thermoprotective spray, soap and toothbrush holder 
 
I just love monstera leaves patterns ;u; and that spray's packaging is the cutesttt

Next week I have my hairdresser appointment, I have to say I'm quite scared XD but hopefully I'll finally get back my gal hair ahahahah
I got a lot of inspo but I'll keep it simple this time cuz my hair is really ruined T^T
Anyway thank you for reading see you next post and have a great week!




1 commento:

  1. I really like those tops and skirts! Can't wait to see your future coordinates with them!

    RispondiElimina