lunedì 8 febbraio 2021

Weekend Update

Hiiii! 
 
 
I should've posted yesterday (like always lolol) but I was too tired and I forgot to post lol so here I am
How are you? I hope you had a nice weekend
We're still in "partial" lockdown here in Italy, you can go out for errands or work but you can't leave the city so I can't see most of my friends
It feels a bit lonely but at least I still have Nino here and I can leave home again
So on Saturday I took the chance and I went to the local open market
Usually I skip the shops and go straight to the flea market, but the shops were full of pastel clothes, those colors feels like spring and it makes me so happy just looking at them
   

Look how prettyyy I really want that pastel rainbow waistcoat but I don't know if I'll wear it lol
Btw the flea market called me and obviously I got something new XD


St. Diego fur hoodie
Tezenis northern print babydoll
 
The babydoll I had to buy it!! It was only 2€ and it would look perfect as a Christmas minidress TAT thankfully I'm short enough lol
 
Cheap scrunchies and amekaji usamimi
 
That day I wore simple amekaji co*de cuz in the evening I had movie night with Nino and I knew I wanted to be comfy I forgot to take worn pics so I had to take one later with the clothes on the bed XD


Hat, necklace, skirt: GILFY - Shirt: H&M - Sweater: DMJ Jeans

☆DETAILS☆

I couldn't resist and also tried the Christmas outfit with the babydoll, and I was right it's too cute TAT I need a Christmas party now XD

Minidress: Tezenis - Bolero: Liz Lisa - Tshirt: COLZA - Accessories: handmade, aliexpress
 
☆DETAILS☆
 
Then I just spent the night chatting and watching movies until we fell asleep XD 
on Sunday I just cleaned my house and tried some recipes, I made curry rice for the first time!
 

It tasted soooo good!! I'll do it again ahahaha
Now I gotta go, my break is over and I have my last hour of work XD then I can go home finallyyyy
I wish you all a great week! Bye!
 




2 commenti: