venerdì 26 febbraio 2021

AGEHA models inspired CO*DEs + gets!

Hello! 
Back with the usual weekly coords post but this time I selected three of my outfits for work inspired by AGEHA Models from 2013 issues! I don't remember if I already wrote this but I'm a salary gal lol
I'm an employee in a law office, so most of my time I need to dress elegant and mature
So obviously my choice was to dress anegal/oneegal/casual agejo at office, and now I want to show you three coords I made this week with specific references! 

Just wanted to show the planner I use at office lol also my pencil case is oneegal

Ok I'll stop talking and show you the pics~
 

Dress: H&M - Boots: local shop
Fur scarf: thrifted and customized by me
Cardi: DATURA - Bag: MA*RS - Acce: 1$ store, made by me

I was inspired by this coord from Ria Chii's Crooz Blog
 


 
Sweater: Lip Service - Skirt: H&M - Boots: LITA
Acce: Disney, 1$ store - Hat: customized by me
 
♡Accessories Details♡
 
 
Since I don't own any large pompom hat I customized one I had pinning a pompom on it lol

This time I got inspired by one of my favorites, Satomin (Satomi Yakuwa)



Top: thrifted - Skirt, cardi: H&M - Belt: DATURA
Acce: 1$ store, vintage - Shoes: offbrand, customized with aliexpress clips

I was inspired by this coord, I can't remember the model's name but she's still from AGEHA
 

I think it looks cute with pants too:

 
♡Accessories Details♡
 

And that's it! What do you think? Which one is your favorite? Let me know in a comment


Small topic change! I just wanted to show you the last parcels I got >u<mostly Roxy as always lol
I want to do a Gilfy order on March but I don't know cuz I still need new CLs and I wanna dye my hair so baaaaad
Anyway enough chitchat lol


Roxy bag and vest! I LOVE the bag, totally looks like a CO&LU one, it's so cool TuT

 
Tribord polo shirt and Cache Cache Union Jack tee! Look at that hibi print ;w;

Ok, that's all for real now! XD
See you soon and have a great weekend!


8 commenti:

  1. I love it all. This was my favourite ageha years. 💜 I really want a pink bag like the one RiaChii has and I that MARS planner has been on my wishlist for ages 😍

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm so happy you liked all! And yes that bag is goals ahsgdhsk like the planner, I was lucky enough to find it on mbok but I hope you find one too! Thanks for reading!

      Elimina
    2. Please can you tell me her crooz blog link ❤️

      Elimina
    3. If you mean Ria Chii here it is https://blog.crooz.jp/chii12040308/ShowArticle/?no=187&pvFlg=

      Elimina
  2. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Omg I love all of your coords, especially the first one it matches perfectly <3

    RispondiElimina
  4. Absolutely in love with your coords. My favorite is the one with the white sweater!♥ And really love that star bag~

    RispondiElimina