domenica 14 febbraio 2021

Huge VINTED Haul!

Hello!
 

 How are you? I hope you're having a great weekend! I'm gonna go at my parents house in a couple of hours, I still have time so here I am drinking my second coffee and writing this blogpost
Today I wanna talk you about my latest addiction: VINTED app!


Vinted is an app where you can sell and buy second-hand clothes. The interesting thing is that they have a contract with UPS so they have a really cheap standard shipping! So you get a lot of clothes for really cheap and since you can buy from all over Europe you obviously get to find a lot of interesting things!
Soooo I digged into the app e I found some really good amekaji deals!
I'll show everything, if I write the price it's including shipping



 
Tally Weijl Stadium Jacket
 
I needed a jacket like this! I think stadium jackets are staple items in amekaji, I want one in red and one in blue too! It was only 4,30€~

Terranova Varsity Sweater
I need "american-style" items, but usually I find them with high prices, but now thanks to Vinted I got a bunch of those items for cheap! This one was just 2€~

Look at those beautiful hibi tags~

Unbranded striped top
 
I got this for 2€ with the pink boots, I thought it was white and black (like a Strip Cabaret sweater I saw once on Yumachi) but actually it's dark blue x grey ^^" anyway it looks a lot onee to me, so for the office it's okay~ 

D-Stiag 2000's denim pants
 
Those are soooo cool! Low waist and oversized~ those are one of my favorite pieces, and I paid them only 4€!

Cute UGG himekaji boots
 
I got those with the striped top for only 5€!! Usually I see them for 20€ in shops in my city, so this was a really sweet deal 

90's bucket hat
 
I want one since I saw PiyokoPiyoko hats by Georgie, now I got it one for 5,80€! I'm gonna wear it with the next skirt and belt~

Hibi vintage midi skirt
 
Vintage hibi belt

Those were such a cool find!! The skirt's fabric is soft, silky and really light~ and the belt is beautiful, it totally looks like an Albarosa belt!! That's why you should always check the vintage tag XD I'm gonna do an old school gyaru outfit with this and the previous hat, I can't wait to post it

Roxy red scarf
 
asgyfhjflf I'M SO HAPPY!!! I want Roxy items since YEARS and finally I found many things for cheap I bought this to match a red bucket hat I have~ I got it with a pink Roxy watch for only 7€ (4€ the scarf, 2€ the watch + 1€ shipping)  
 
Pink Roxy watch

Terranova Baseball long tee
 
Those are the moments where I'm happy to be such a shortie XD this tee is quite long on me so I can use it as a minidress!! With a baseball cap and a pair of heels it would look sooo good and for only 2€ shbjslald

Roxy 90 Gal Hoodie
 
Did I say already that I LOVE Roxy? Well I do XD This hoodie says "90 gal"... Since I was born in 1990 I HAD to get it XD and it was 3,79€ including shipping aaaaa

Bershka sweater
 
It looks to me like a sweater Yumachi would wear in EGG! Maybe with leather leggings, pink hat and pink pumps ok maybe I'm dreaming too much ahahah anyway it's warm and it was only 3,30€ so it wasn't wasted money ahaha

Terranova oversize overall
 
I needed one since a lot of time, I don't know why I didn't bought one before, it's the most comfortable thing in the world! I love it! It was only 2€ but since it was quite heavy I ended up paying 7,60€ cuz of shipping, but it's still a good price since usually Terranova denim pants costs like 15/20€ in shops

From left: hibi vintage necklace, Roxy necklace, vintage strawberry necklace

Last thing was a bunch of accessories! I got those for 2/3€ including shipping each


Ok now I gonna run and get ready XD Next post I'm gonna show you the coords I made with those clothes ~ have a great sunday! Bye



3 commenti:

  1. Omg such great gets!!! You're also super lucky to find so many cute Roxy items! I learned about that brand through Georgie and wanted to get some of my own ;_; I can't wait to see the coords you'll make!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I learned about Roxy through Georgie too <3 TuT it looks soooo SuperGals! you should totally check the tag on Vinted. It's also sooo cheap! Thank you for reading <3

      Elimina
  2. Oh you got so many good gets! The belt is so cool and the pink watch too, they all go so perfect together.

    RispondiElimina