lunedì 11 settembre 2023

Kogyaru Day


 
Yesterday we had another small convention near my house and I went to check it out! I took this chance and finally showed up as a jk gal www

Skirt, shirt: thrifted - Bag, cardi: Taobao - Loose socks: amazon.jp - Sneakers: Juicy Couture - Acce: thrifted, local shops, local artist (Blaaaaackbunny)

 

Using my docomo keitai as acce

 I wanted a kakkoi look but dunno XD I need to buy another uniform for sure w

I went at the con for a couple of hours just to meet Kuroi but it was kinda cute! There was a lot of cosplayers

Like this Silent Hill 2 couple *0*
Not a lot of stalls/booths tho
Kuroi says it’s too much effort to wear cosplays at this type of con so she said next time she'll do gal with me!!!!! *___*
Y E S     P L E A S E
Me and baby Kuroi
I can't wait for next con wheeeee
 I really hope I can show you Kuroi as a gyaru she's too cute!! Which substyle should I make her try first XD aaa
I CAN'T WAIT MY BODY IS READY
 

Anyway gtg now, I have to work XD

Yours, Natsumin~
 
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento