martedì 19 settembre 2023

Date w/ Yuriko!💕


This Saturday was a blast

I went to Gallipoli to meet my friend Yuriko who was in Lecce for a big event, the Asian Lover Fest :D 

Actually I was supposed to stay in Lecce too to see the event but for many reasons I couldn't book it TAT So I asked my bff to take me there for a day to see her ;_;

The trip was super long, 2h and half + the car had issues and it took us so LONG to reach Gallipoli, but finally I saw herrr

She's so tiny and super cuteeeee T___T I'm so happy I got to meet her again

We know each other since more than 10 years??? I saw her going through a lot of fashion phases ww while I stayed gal, super boring XD we met in the lolita comm first, then the decora one, then the jpop idol comm and finally in the cosplay comm, a lot XDDD 

Anywayyy we met up with Yuri, her manager Sion and other friends and we went around Gallipoli a bit to show Yuri & Sion the city

And then the beach!


I'm stupid and I forgot my bikini :') at least she had a good time swimming XD but I wish I joined her sob



The beach was amazing ;_; super clean and beautiful

After beach we went around again and had coffee :D this city has a special recipe for their coffee so we made her try it XD 

(Picture by Alina)

If you want to try it at home, it's coffee with ice and almond syrup (I think the right word is barley syrup??? It's a bitter almond based syrup/cordial, usually mixed with water or milk cuz it's kinda bitter by itself - the italian word for it is "sciroppo di orzata")

After coffee they had to get ready for a private Asian Fest party, so I stayed to help Yuri a bit (chatting for hours ofc w) and she invited me to follow her at the party!!

She treated me with champagne TAT!!!!

She had a talk show but she still took time for me to introduce me to Yamato Inoue and Shuzo!! Two super popular jp models for ELLE and Vogue that I really like ;____; I was super excited and embarassed but they were so friendly TAT the best part was that they went "oooo gyaru! sugoiii" when they saw me XDDD I didn't even say I was gal but they recognized me as gal TAT I was so super happyyy ;_; Too bad I don't speak english or japanese in an understandable way TAT I must've looked so stupid ;_; but I was so happy I could melt there right away sob


 
Thank you so much Yuri, you made me live a dream TAT
Sadly we had to go almost right after ;_; but I'm so happy and grateful for this day
I just went to see her as much as I could, and she treated me like a princess ç_ç I don't deserve it, thank you so much Yuri ;_; you're always a cinnamonroll, I hope to see you again soon TAT
 
Before I forget XD here's some outfit picsss

Top: Delyle Noir - Belt: Ma*rs - Necklace: Galeo - Shorts, acce: thrifted

Now I really gotta go XD I'll update soon

 
Yours, Natsumin~

5 commenti:

  1. That sounds like an amazing and fun-filled day!!
    The coffee sounds interesting too :o I'd like to try that!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Lmk if you try it at home <3 thank you for reading!

      Elimina
    2. I don't think I'll be able to find the almond syrup, though I have tried adding almond powder to my coffee before and it tastes quite nice!

      Elimina
  2. I´m so jealous Q_Q ... but first, let me say how gorgeous you look...
    and now ... I also want to the beach .... ( ╥ω╥ )

    RispondiElimina
  3. To be recognized as gal, the ULTIMATE compliment!! (╥ω╥) wow that's amazing~ And they're handsome too~ 👀 lol you look super cute as always!
    - Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina