mercoledì 10 maggio 2023

Saint Nicholas Fest🎈🎉


How are you babies? Today is kinda stressful for me :') I've had issues with a client that ugh... don't let me start about it
Anyway better think of happy thoughts so I wanted to blog about this Sunday :D
I met up with Numachi, Nericchi, Seshi and other friends to check out our local Saint Nicholas fest! Saint Nicholas is the protector saint of Bari so it's a big event here :D
The weather is getting warmer but the evening is still kinda cold, also I wanted to be comfy so I went for a simple co*de inspired by one of my idols, Mipochi :3

Dress: Golds Infinity - Belt, necklaces: Aliexpress - Shoes, bangles: thrifted - Tights: Amazon

This was my inspo but I'm not remotely cool as her ;_;

Also simple makeup cuz I'm lazy lately, especially when I know I have no bottom false lashes that suits me
I met up with the girls at Bershka, but they already checked it and I wasn't interested so we went straight to Stradivarius where I saw a lot of cool stuff!!

Like this maxi skirt perfect for amekaji and himekaji

www

And this super cute collection inspired to Queen Charlotte, it's really cool for coquette girls imo!
 
This one screams Marilyn Monroe somehowww
 
They also had this cute Barbie collection! Too bad the tshirts don't suit me TAT
 
Then we went around a bit and finally headed to the festival!
 
Anya is everywhere XD it was funny cuz Nericchi noticed it and screamed "ANYA!" and then everybody turned around like one and screamed "ANYA?! ANYA!" XDDDD
 
We had handmade lemon icecreammm
 
And after a while we sat at this cute bar to have drinks
 
Lolol boobs
Drinksss
And food! We actually ordered just the olives and taralli but Nericchi "convinced" (or threaten, depends on the pov XD) the owner and he gave us tomatoes croutons and focaccia for free lmaooo
 
I had such a great timeee we wanted a girls-only night since agessss I'm so happy we did it XD

Sadly the night ended in chaos XD I'm stupid and I ate those tomatoes croutons even if I'm allergic to tomatoes ^^" (actually I took all the tomatoes off cuz usually it's enough but looks like this time it wasn't enough lol)
So literally 5 minutes after leaving the bar I felt sick and threw up :') I had to take cortison and still felt sick, it was a mess XDDD but thankfully Numachi's mom came to the rescue with more medicines and they all helped me ;___; I'm so sorry I ruined our night, I learned my lesson I swear ;_; but thank you all for helping me and being the best friends ever ;___;
 
So yeah it kinda ended like that XD But still it was a funny day and I can't wait to see them again! Also summer is coming and we're making party plans already www

Well gtg now, I hope you liked this blogpost, have a nice day :D

Yours, Natsumin~
 

1 commento:

  1. The dress looks so comfy and cute! I think you look great~~
    Sounds like a fun day, even if it ended in being ill :x

    RispondiElimina