mercoledì 31 maggio 2023

May GETS☆

How are you my babies? It's been a while ;_; I'm officially moved out but I still needed to organize my home, buy the last furniture pieces, getting internet connection etc so I couldn't update ;_;  but yeah rn I'm living in my new apartment!

 
It's still a mess so I'll do a house tour when I'm done organizing and decorating XD
Anyway before May ends I wanted to update with a post I started 2 weeks ago XD I got some new clothes but I was already packing in a rush and put them away without taking pics :/ and since I'm still waiting my closet (they'll deliver it on 6th June) I can't take my pics of my shopping so I'll use the sellers pictures and update this post once I can take my own :3

Yumetenbo maxi dress (lighter than my Liz Lisa dress) and cute socks from Akichu <3

Ripcurl maxi dress in the color I wanted XD I'm selling my old blue one if someone is interested lol

Ma*rs skirt
Ma*rs skirt
INGNI tunic
Ma*rs top
Ank Rouge shorts
All from dear Amber who just quitted gal ;_; my heart is broken, I loved her style

d.i.a pants to replace my old ones (that I'm selling too lol)

Golds Infinity dress

New Yorker jumpsuit!! I had it when it was super popular between gaijin gyarus back in 2011/2012 XD back then I sold it I dunno why??? but I finally found it again for 7€ yay XD it was popular cuz it look just like this d.i.a jumpsuit:
 Except for the straps it's a perfect replica XD
 
I can't wait to show you some outfits with those clothes! Especially the jumpsuit, I'm obsessed with it since months and finally I got it again XD
Gtg but I'll update on Friday (I hope w)

Yours, Natsumin~

1 commento: