venerdì 5 maggio 2023

Boba&Sushi Date~


 
IT'S FINALLY SUNNY THANK GOD 
if tomorrow it rains again I'm gonna lose my mind lmao
Before that XD I'll post about last week's date with Nericchi :D
She was a bit undertone so I tried to cheer her up taking her at my fav boba place Meet Tea :D
 
She liked it lol
 
We got boba and she liked it too :D she travels a lot so she got boba tea from different places, I was happy to hear it was one of the best boba tea she ever had XD
We also got chicken wings (for me lol, Nericchi is vegetarian) & potato cakes! They're like hashbrowns :Q_ super good!!
 

They had super cute cakes that day but I wanted salty food :')
As always we chatted for like HOURS XD I can't get bored with her XD
 
Before they could charge us with rent lol we left and went to check out Alcott cuz we saw they had HK and OnePiece collections!
I want EVERYTHINGGG TAT but no money bohoooo also the tshirt cut is so straight I don't know if I'll ever wear it :') what should I do?? ;_; get them or not? TAT I didn't get them on Saturday but I'm thinking about going to Alcott again and get them... maybe...

After that we checked out another shop that sold makeup and other stuff and they had new exte *A* I want to try them too but again, no money XDDDD

Then we checked out M.selle Mincuzzi Palace XD it's an elegant old atelier that now has a Benetton shop inside. It's super beautiful and romantic, it looks like a Chanel vintage atelier imo ;A;
 
They still had this vintage electric panel aaaaa so cool TAT

Gotta say the mirrors were the best mirrors I ever found XD Super flattering www
I look super skinny... and short. wtf XD

Last stop: sushi dinner with Seshi and her bf Mario :D
 
We went to Izu and me and Nericchi joked the whole evening cuz Izu sound like Izo and we're One Piece fans XDDD the place was super cute btw
 
Also Seshi gave Nericchi her bday present, an Inosuke figure :D

Looks like our girl liked it lmaoooo
Dinner! I got onigiri and I LOVED IT, plus some sashimi rolls & soba, super tastyyy! Can we go again please? XD

After dinner I had my last train back home and we had to RUN to get it XDD as always w. I'm so predictable XDD
At least I was dressed up comfy XD this was my fit:

Coat, dress: d.i.a - Belt: diable baiser - Cross top: Skinny Lip - Boots, necklace, stockings: Local Shop

Finally wearing this spring d.i.a coat I have since 2016 I think XD and never worn cuz it didn't fit me ;_; but now it does YAYYYYYYY
Details, my dress had stars charms so I've worn matching acce ww

Omg I still have a lot of stuff to blog about aaaa I need to show you some gets, more co*des and I still have my obaa posts to finish ò_ò""
But now I'll go make lunch, I'll update soon ><
 
Yours, Natsumin~

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento