lunedì 23 gennaio 2023

New Hair, New Nails, New DIY!

 
Hello~
Update from my phone again 
It's kinda late but I wanted to show you some new things from this weekend 🤭
This Saturday I had some appointments for my new house renovation! But the weather was horrible (only 6°😱) so I kinda suffered the whole time 🥶

At least I saw a pink truck (I love trucks don't ask me why cuz I don't know) so I'm happy lol
After lunch I had my hairdresser appointment! Finally got my hair dyed lol
They put me in a portal
And I came out light brown w
You can also kinda see (half of) my co*de lol
It was too cold so after that I went back home and just spent the evening embracing my heater watching One Piece lol
 
On Sunday it rained the whole time 😂 totally not my weekend 
I also flushed down the drain my favorite pair of lashes sigh :') 
I tried to distract myself so I did some DIY, finished my new himekaji nails and had a small aperitif moment at my place w/ S.
This is what I did! Himekaji pink nails (I' ll show you them better in another post), ponpon hairtie and 2 necklace out of charms I recovered from old broken accessories lol
And my co*de from yesterday 
Sweater: H&M
Pendant: Ma*rs
Skirt: Liz Lisa 
Boots: thrifted 

Today was more warmer thankfully (but still cold) 
Sweater: W❤️C
Skirt: Aliexpress 
Bag, boots, acce: thrifted 

Details 
I have to say I really like those new nails, I hope they last 😂
I'll go to sleep now, have a good night 💕
 
Yours, Natsumin~

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento