martedì 12 aprile 2022

Latest Vinted Gets✨



Just a quick update to show you what I bought on Vinted this month ✨ Almost everything got shipped so I'm quite excited, dunno if you can tell 😂
Now I just need to pay a couple more things then I'll stop cuz I'm totally broke now 💸

Bought this hat cuz Risa had something like that:

Another striped dress like the last one I got cuz it became my fav dress ever so I needed it short sleeved too XD this one is from Only, I hope it suits me like the previous one:

Fix Design skirt to match my dark brown clothing, I really recommand you to check out this italian brand cuz it's inspired to Liz Lisa (quite obviously, they copied various japanese styles, they even made some lolita skirts ripoffs lol):
 
INGNI shirt perfect for my himekaji spring boom (also it was less than 10€ including shipping):

Incredible denim volume skirt that I can't believe I got for less than 10€ including shipping:

Baby pink Barbie tee cuz another one of my booms is Barbie (at this point I'm making a boom post soon XD), I want to wear it in black x white in 2008 style:

MILK long tee that I want to wear with my Gilfy hats (luckily it matches all my hats XD) in Tsubasa style:
Like this:

And last but not least, two new pieces!!


I'm particulary happy cuz they're both models I want since almost 10 years lol (indeed they were in my wl post XD)
and the leopard/roses one is from an ex-gal friend which quite overwhelms me in nostalgic feelings 
But I'm so f*cking happy to own something from her, wearing it will be like she's hugging me

That's all XD the next things I need to get are:
- a baby pink bag
- another beige ponpon hat
- a black Tralala tee
- brown/camel short boots/uggs

I can't waiiit XD
 

Now my break is over so I'll end this here and go back to work XD only one hour left then I'll be home again and I can play NeoTWEWY  ww 

See you next post and take care!

Yours, Natsumin~

 

1 commento:

  1. Wait, what's the brand of the skirt??
    I need to search for the ripoffs lmao

    RispondiElimina