lunedì 18 aprile 2022

🐰🐣 Happy Easter 🐣🐰

Happy Easter Everybody! 
Just a quick update to show you my co*de for Easter! 

Maxi dress: Liz Lisa 
Shirt, bag, bracelet: Flea Market 
Ring, necklace, earrings: Handmade by me
Usamimi: Magical Harts💕

Finally got to wear this beautiful usamimi I bought last year from Magical Harts💕

I wanted something spring themed 🤭🌸
Also wearing the ring I made myself Friday night ✨

Btw as I said on Friday night I had a small diy burst and did some new accessories for myself, what do you think?
 
Everything can be swapped and changed cuz it's all detachable 😂 and the black bow is a hairbow but also a brooch ww
The pink bow necklace instead is inspired by a Liz Lisa necklace I saw on IG and that I really wanted (but I'm poor lol):
I made just the bow pendant and clipped it to the pearl necklace I made myself last year 💕 

That's all for now, I'll update soon :D
Bye bye~
Yours, Natsumin~

1 commento:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that necklace you made with the bow and would totally buy if you were thinking of selling your crafts one day *3*

    RispondiElimina