martedì 3 agosto 2021

First Summer Weeks


 
 
Hi hi hi! How are you?? I've neglected my blog and socials for so long ;_; I don't know what happened, I just didn't have any will to live I guess XD I'll try to quickly catch up with everything www
It's been a strange July, I'm happy it's over and that August finally started!! 
- 3 days to my vacation aaaaaa I can't wait anymore!!
 I'm dying to go to the beach so much that I try to spent every free minute I have to walk on the beachside
I'm lucky that I live a 10 minutes walk far away from the beach, the only matter is that I have free time only at evening XD
But since there's still light even after 8PM I can still enjoy it a bit
Most of my co*des were really ugly cuz work but here's one of the cutest:

Top, belt, shorts, cross choker: d.i.a
Bracelets, cross pendant, earrings: 1$store - Bag: Calliope
 

Luckily 2 weeks ago my family organized a day on the beach and I could join them ;_; I love the beach in my city ;_;!!


We went to a private beach here, we never went there and I'm happy we did! I mean look at their lounge, it's so pretty and sunny!! I want those lemon sofas for my house too T___T (if I ever buy a house with a garden/porch lmao)


I took the chance and worn some of my latest buys (that I'll post soon w)! I really wanted something colorful and pastel

Sunblocker: Roxy - Top: Disney
Overall: Flea Market - Acce: Made by me
 
The day after I had a friend's graduation party so I went for a co*de with... tsuyome vibes? I dunno, but lately I'm addicted to my triple barrel www

Dress: Flea Market - Choker: d.i.a (customized by me)
Other acce: 1$store

So last weekend August started! On 31st July I went with S. to eat pizza and walk on the beach, it was so romantic, I wish I dressed up more cute XD but it was quite random www

Dress: Gold's infinity - Vest: Pimkie
Acce, boots: Flea Market

Giant means delicious

 
On 1st August another friend of mine came to visit me from another city, we spent the day together but it was SO HOT! A really hot, strong wind was blowing from the morning, it was impossible to stay outside without dying for the heat o_o" so we stayed inside most of the time (God bless the air conditioner lmao) watching silly videos and chatting
I couldn't bother to make my hair with such a hot humid air so I just put on my fake braid and teased a bit lmao
Also super fresh casual co*de cuz I wanted to die lmao

Top: Flea Market - Bracelets: 1$store, Bershka
Shorts, necklaces, feather clip: d.i.a
 
We went outside just to eat food and watch fireworks (a private beach celebrated the first day of August shooting fireworks *0*)  
 
 
 
So that's all for today! This weekend is my birthday and I'm still trying to throw a party or something XD I really want to celebrate but we'll see
See you soon and take care!

 
Yours, Natsumin~

4 commenti:

  1. I love the first code ssoooo muuuch <333

    RispondiElimina
  2. Welcome back!♥
    Omg you look so amazing in every coord!!!! And that pizza looks so good ;o;

    RispondiElimina
  3. Loved every single coord!! And those sunset pics aaa~~~ ♥♥♥
    - Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hiii! Nice to see you here again! I love reading your posts :D
    Love all the outfits, but the first one is just spectacular! *_*

    RispondiElimina