lunedì 16 agosto 2021

Day at the beach🏖️


How are you?? Today I'm blogging from my phone cuz I really want to post now
Btw today I went at the beach with my family! My parents found a nice beach and invited me to go there with them 💕

Along the road

Top: Pimkie - Shorts, bikini: d.i.a - Accessories: Aliexpress - Sunglasses: Playboy

The beach 🏖️ was amazingggg
It only had rocks, no sand at all, but the water was crystal clear and nice

Our bags💕 I love my mum's bag 😍 Mine is the Nyx one lol

I wore my d.i.a bikini bra and black random bottoms, and my new nails cuz I bought some new random shit before holidays and I made this set xD
What I bought: a heart ring for hair buns, stars hairclips, the set I customized and worn today and some gradient nails for my next vacation 💖
And those are the final result



I made a new fren

Dancing fren



We also saw a pirate ship lol (jk) 

After the beach I came home, get changed and did some errands
Top, shorts: d.i.a - Necklaces: Chrome Hearts Replica, Flea Market - Bracelets: Aliexpress, Studio Alta

Now we're gonna meet a friend who's leaving tomorrow so I'm going to end this here :D
See you soon and take care!

Yours, Natsumin~

5 commenti:

  1. That looks so lovely!!! The water is beautiful :3
    Love your coords too

    RispondiElimina
  2. I'm so happy to see you back blogging again, I missed you so much! ;;
    I'm super jealous... Both you and Rinmero have gone to the beach and I wanna go to the beach and look cute in a bikini!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Ahhh that looks like such a fun beach day~ Love your outfits!Your nails are so cute too ♥

    RispondiElimina
  4. Loooove your look! And wow I wanna go in that water lol
    Your little friend is so cute XD
    Omg your nails *o*
    ~Kieli
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    RispondiElimina
  5. Oooh what a beautiful beach! that water is super crystaline!
    Also love ur coord and nails! summer vibes~ :D

    RispondiElimina