martedì 17 settembre 2024

Summer Recap 2024

 


 

Looks like I'm not dead lmao
I just had a lot to do so I kinda ditched my blog :') I hope to be more active from now on
Anyway I wanted to quickly update about this summer!
It was a REALLY HOT SUMMER I have to say 8D I was melting
My summer kinda started with Rimini Comix in July but I'm gonna do another post about it w I have too many pics x_x
So I'll start directly with my vacation!
It started with a food fair in my town :D Food stalls from all around Italy come into my city for a Street Food Convention and I swear I ate a lot XD cookies, meat, beer, everything :Q_ They also had some international stalls so I had to try them!

Italian typical sweets from Sicily!

After some days it was my birthday, my bff and other friends came to my city and we spent the day at the beach! We just played, drunk, chatted the whole time, the usual lol



Then it was time to leave for Rome as every summer :D I went to stay at my bestie's place for a week! We mostly went to the beach



We went to this beautiful beach with statues and parrots everywhere



We also went shopping in one of Rome's biggest malls



Got this top ofc www
 
Me and my bestie also had a date just for us and went to eat to this super luxury restaurant called Komorebi

 
Tempura shrimps
 
Gyoza in miso sauce
 
Sashimi with white soy sauce foam
Sushi experience with different fish

 
The best dish for us XD Namalaka with mango, crumbles and bitter choco frame!! SO FCKING GOOD I want it again TAT

After that we just went to the beach, eat and drink until the day I left lol

I love this city's beach I swear




Carbonara I miss u :')

 
Pasta with clamps :Q_
 
 
Carbonara made by my bestie DARLING MARRY ME

We also had time for a small photoshoot :D You can see the pics on my cosplay IG already



Then I had to come back home :'( But it was ok cuz my other bff Simo was reaching me for our last days of vacation!

He stayed at my place and we just went around the city

We even attended a small convention!

On last days of August as every year it was Bicomix! Last year I attended in gyaru but this year I've worn cosplays... I was Queen Bee from Helluva Boss

And Nicole Demara from Zenless Zone Zero (with a gyaru-inspired makeup cux she's so gal imo)

It was super fun, I've worn my fav cosplays, partied and drunk (lol) with my friends but it was incredible cuz a lot of girls came searching for ME, the "gyaru in yukata from last year" and they were sad I didn't wear gyaru??? O_O I didn't expect that, that's why I've worn cosplays (to match my friends)... Maybe I should wear gyaru again at cons?? 

But I had fun with my friends so in the end no regrets lol

If you want to see more about the con I made a tiktok about it:
@natsumin0890 Bicomix vlog! Come ogni anno mi sono divertita tantissimo💕 soprattutto a ballare vestita da Queen Bee 😂 alla prossima edizione! #bicomix2024 #bicomix #fieradelfumetto #vlog #cosplayer #artist #kpop #queenbee #nicoledemara @Bicomix ♬ JOYRIDE - Kesha

Then more beach, beach, beach and evenings on my porch lol It was so hot you kinda couldn't do anything else lmao


oh yes we also went to see live music after 7846264 years


My shopping recap from August XD

Super cute Barbie toy container that I use for laundry in my room w

Guess top I thrifted *0*

White sandals I needed like air!!

Barbie towel, mini fan and Smiley World shushu
 
OP drinks for me and Simo :D

More accessories I thrifted

My shopping from Rome!
Face masks that were on sale lol only 55cent each!!
Bath bombs and new eyelashes
Pretty natural but I wanna try them
Gengar tee!! My fav pokemon :D
Barbie mini bag *0*
And the beautiful Suite Benedict top I've post worn some pics above

Aaaand Simo made me this beautiful paper bag for my birthday XD

This is so me wwwwww


Some random fits from this summer:






And the first outfit from this fall, the temperature dropped (from 32° to 22° in two days O.o)


Bag, cardi, belt: d.i.a - Tank top: Skinny Lip - Boots: Michael Kors - Skirt, leggings, accessories: thrifted

I've worn this on Saturday when I met up with my girls for shopping and korean food

My shopping XD My personality in a picture www

And yesterday's co*de

Top, sweater: Ank Rouge - Boots: Alcott - All the rest: thrifted

Now I'm gonna have lunch lol this weekend I have more events to attend so I'll update soon!

 

Yours, Natsumin~


2 commenti:

  1. It sounds like such a fun summer!! Your cosplays look wonderful~

    RispondiElimina
  2. your summer looks so fun!
    I wish I also went to the beach more,
    it'd still kinda hot here so it's possible but the vibe is different
    doesn't feel like summer anymore🥲

    I hope to see you here more♡ love your blog forever;0;☆☆☆☆

    RispondiElimina