venerdì 12 aprile 2024

Pop✩Gal!

 
What did you do today? I'm playing bentewee again lol
Have you seen the Pop✩Gal collection?? I like it a lot!! I bought a lot of stuff and I want moar



I already made a co*de w super trashy y2k

And more recent co*des




Kinda himegal cuz lately I'm slightly becoming obsessed with hime ww I really want LaPafait acce and a PM dress ;3;
Maybe I'll get one for my bday party??

Meanwhile here's my today's co*de, which is everything except himegal w

And my IRL co*de too w
Everything thrifted except for star necklace (Gilfy) and belt (d.i.a)



With minimal makeup cuz I was working

What else... Today I've watched the OP episodes I've missed lately


And now I'm relaxing a bit w

 
Yours, Natsumin~


3 commenti:

  1. oh this reminds me to old line app game! so cute

    RispondiElimina
  2. omg i need to play this game it looks so cute!! Is it just bentewee . com ? I play style savvy on my DS a lot, it almost kinda reminds me of that!

    RispondiElimina