martedì 2 aprile 2024

Happy Easter!

 


Hello and Happy Easter!

Did you had a nice holiday? Personally I spent half of it doing spring cleaning but I went at my parent's house on Sunday and then we ate out on Monday

So I have 2 outfits to show you XD

Dress, belt, hoodie: MA*RS - Necklace: handmade by Emiriichu :') - Shoes, leggings: thrifted


 



Simple makeup but as I said it wasn't an eventful Easter XD
Dress: Stella - Necklace: handmade - Watch: MA*RS - Shoes: Yumetenbo



I did my makeup with those lashes I got from Aliexpress but they're cuter in the box than worn??? I have to try again :/
 

We went to eat out at our fav family restaurant, and I ate a lot as always XD



After lunch we spent a bit of time together taking a stroll then I went home again to finish cleaning

But I had coffee so it's good w

I also bought some new stuff yeee

Barbie sweater + bag XD It's already too warm for the sweater but it was on sale and I wanted it so much XD I can use it next Xmas www

I also got a INGNI dress but I don't have a pic for that, I'll show u when I get it

Anyway I hope you had a great weekend!

 
Yours, Natsumin~

1 commento:

  1. I L O V E that second outfit so much!! Super fabulous~~ And hmm I have that issue with aliexpress lashes too sometimes. I've found angling them as upright as possible on the eyelid helps display the design best. It's hard to describe in words (ó﹏ò。)

    RispondiElimina