martedì 12 marzo 2024

Some Shopping + House Updates + More Winter CO*DEs


 
I have news! I've got the new furniture and I've been working on it XD I only need to finish the toilette for my room then I can decorate everything!

 


I choose white and it was a good choice cuz the rooms don't look "full" even with the new furniture
Maybe I'll be able to do a house tour soon?? At least I hope I can do a room tour XD
Anyway I also have some new coords from February I still have to share!

 Top, necklace: Tralala - Shorts, belt: MA*RS - Usamimi: Hartsgals/Magical Harts - Boots: local shop




How cute are those shorts???? ;___;


Dress, belt: d.i.a - Boots, necklace: thrifted - Hat: H&M
 
Cardi, skirt: Datura - Sweater: MA*RS - Necklace: Claire's

 Aaaand I've got some new stuff!

 
Some new makeup and face masks from drugstore, they had a 50% sale so I had to get something XD I love Wet&Wild lol The lipstick was super cute and the eyeliner is a bomb! So I went back and got more XD

The foundation is cute but it doesn't have a great coverage ^^" but it's really moisturizing so thumbs up
The cushion is kinda bad, it has really little product and doesn't cover anything O.o I don't really like it
The eyeshadow is for my mom XD the lipbalm is the besttt
LOOK HOW CUTE!!

I also got some new stuff from MA*RS *0*


 I'm OBSESSED with those shorts I swear!! And everything was super cheap, 16€ each ;w;

Oh and I finally got Fashion Dreamer too!! 60€ for a game is a bit too much for me, so I waited and after some month I've found it for 25€! *0* 

 Such a steal lol

Ok that's it XD see you soon 

 
Yours, Natsumin~
 

3 commenti:

  1. The ribbon shorts are so cute!!! As is that sweater dress UwU

    RispondiElimina
  2. Super cute outfits!! ദ്ദി ˉ͈̀꒳ˉ͈́ )✧ and can't wait to see what you do with decorating!

    RispondiElimina
  3. (I wanted to write a comment days ago, but somehow it didn't work on my cell phone.)
    ... but now! I can write - finally (ノ>ω<)ノ :。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆
    Your Outfits are on point as always ♥ You are a big inspiration for me (´,,•ω•,,)♡
    And of course I can't wait to see your room full decorated.

    RispondiElimina